Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on June 18, 2011
Just bought a new Coolpix 3100 and had been using an old case for a much thicker Coolpix I had several years ago. I chose this one because of the double zipper which allows the camera strap to stay centered once the camera is in the case as well as the included carbiner (sp?) clamp that allows you to lash it to anything with a loop: belt loop, purse strap, key chain. Fits this camera like a glove. Only thing I wish it had would be a small pocket for an extra SD card or something else.
on June 1, 2011
This fits my son's Nikon S3000 like a glove, literally. For some, the fit may be too tight, but I think it makes it more slim line. The latch helps secure the camera to your belt loop, which makes it very portable and convenient.
on October 24, 2011
When I first used this case it worked great. After a short time the zipper started splitting. I have to make sure that the zipper is together in a certain way. I have had my camera fall out a few times because of it. Other than that the case works fine. Just keep an eye your camera so it dose not fall out.
on November 1, 2010
I bought this case for my Nikon S3000 and it fits perfect. I needed something that would not add size or weight and this fit the bill. I recommend this item 100%.
on September 4, 2009
Does not scratch camera. Fits in to the case easily. Fits in the case very well. Portable.

Overall great product!
on October 27, 2014
Fine little case, but I should have selected something bright - this black and gray item disappears into the bottomless pit of my handbag. I use the clip when I am using it for work, which keeps it at hand, but that makes it awkward to close my purse. Next time I'll look for something in a bright color that will be easier to spot down there. And, just for the record, my purse is strictly functional - just the basics, no bags of cosmetics, wads of tissue, snacks, etc. It's just dark in there!
on August 8, 2013
This isn't really a big deal, but I didn't see it say anywhere that the inside of this case was bright pink...lol. I'm a guy, so it's kind of weird to have a camera bag that is bright pink on the inside. Oh well, I can deal with it.
on January 12, 2012
This case fits my S3100 quite well. While in the case, the camera still fits nicely into a purse or pocket, as the case adds very little extra dimension; I kept it in my coat pocket for an entire week-long trip and hardly noticed it was there. The only con I've noticed so far is that if the strap is attached to the camera, there's no elegant way to tuck it into the case. Overall, an excellent and sturdy product.
on January 17, 2012
Great little camera case for our nikon 3000. We wanted this for a trip to New Zealand so the big camera could stay tucked away while we ran all over the country. Provides just enough protection without being bulky. Excellent purchase.
on November 17, 2012
The product photo shows a clip/hook is included. It is not, even though the picture shows in in the package. Classic false advertising.

This case fits the Coolpix L26 snugly, and the zipper scratches the camera.