Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 1, 2012
I bought this as a gift for my nephew for an upcoming family trip. My parents plugged it into their truck, stopped to eat, and when they got back into the truck the charger had MELTED! It had almost started a FIRE in their truck. My nephew's jacket was ruined in the process, thankfully nothing else. They got to it right before it probably would have started a fire in their truck. Please, I repeat, PLEASE do NOT purchase this product, as it is dangerous and a fire hazard!!! I will post a picture later if I can get one from my parents of the melted charger. If I could leave NO stars I would, I just wanted to warn other consumers ASAP.
on January 21, 2012
I bought this, and the first time we used it on the car it melted, and almost caught fire, we could smell smoke and unplugged it, almost buying my hand when I grabbed it!
on October 2, 2011
I read the reviews about the short cord but since it was for the passenger side the cord length was OK with me. But when we got it and was using it the part that went into the car got so hot we were barley able to take it out. It also stayed hot to the touch for a long time after that. We through it in the trash and bought a Nintendo charger at another store. I would never recommend this charger for anyone.
on May 20, 2013
We had a long trip to Florida for vacation. My son plays his 3DS all the time. The charger worked great! Did exactly what it was supposed to, just wish the cord would have been longer. But for the price I paid, I shouldn't complain! Worked great, fit into the lighter snug, didn't short out...great buy.
on December 18, 2011
Took a chance and bought this for use with my Samsung Galaxy S2, and it works like a charm. Not a terribly elegant product, but it doesn't need to be! I wish the cable were a bit longer, but I simply stretched it out and it was fine. Solid product, good value!
on March 3, 2012
Does exactly what it's supposed to do and the price is great! I needed this for my 3ds on a trip to Europe where we were renting the car, I figured since the 3ds charger is not dual voltage I would just buy this and charge it in the car, worked like a charm.
on October 11, 2011
Bought this charger many months ago, and it's still hanging in there even after the kids have yanked on it, stepped on it, and spilled all manner of things on it. That's about the best one can hope for from a product of this type.
on April 23, 2012
I got this for my son. He travels in the car back and forth from our house to Gramma & Papa's house, which is about 100 miles away. It is perfect for him, and I don't have to worry about leaving, losing, or forgetting the stationary charger!
on April 22, 2013
Can't use this in my car as the charger will heat up after somtime and smells burning, have to take it off after awhile.
on August 12, 2011
The wire is too short which is not working for kids who sit in the back.
When you buy this item, keep in mind that your kids (on the back sit) can't play while it is charging.