4.0 out of 5 stars Good Car Mouse

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap
Published on August 20, 2009 by L. Torrison

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, August 20, 2009
This review is from: HDE Car Shaped USB Optical Mouse - Yellow (Electronics)
I purchased this exact mouse (from a different vendor though). I do graphic design/marketing and thought it would be cute to have this for my work computer. After a few weeks of using it, I noticed something wrong with the "clicker", it double clicks by itself and constantly sticks and just doesn't work right. When you're trying to edit a detailed image it is VERY annoying! The yellow paint is also starting to rub off the exterior. I wouldn't recomend it for everyday use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Car Mouse, November 19, 2008
This review is from: HDE Car Shaped USB Optical Mouse - Yellow (Electronics)
I have a mouse that is almost the same as this one. Mine has red taillights though. I have 2 other car mice. I prefer this one because it feels more solid. When I drop it, the wheels don't fall off like the other 2. It's definitely more crash worthy. At first, I didn't like the half wheel look, but it's better than wheels that keep coming off. The cord is on mine is as long as a full length desktop mouse too. I hate those Notebook mice with a cord less than 2 feet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bug mice, January 17, 2011
This review is from: HDE Car Shaped USB Optical Mouse - Yellow (Electronics)
I purchased two of these and they are too touchie. They wiggle the curser too much and you have to keep working it back and forth to get it to stay wher you want it. I'll keep it for the kids to use on their games, but it is too touchie for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute mouse..., May 30, 2010
This review is from: HDE Car Shaped USB Optical Mouse - Yellow (Electronics)
Cute, but a little hard to use compared to a standard Logitech mouse. At least it is a spare mouse to have around...