Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HDE Compact Travel 4 Port High Speed USB 2.0 Pocket Hub
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 20, 2012
The HDE USB Mini hub is a very portable and convenient USB hub for relieving USB bottlenecks on any computer without enough USB ports. The only caveat is that it is a full one inch wide at the male USB plug so a very short USB extension cable may also be needed for laptops or netbooks with crowded ports. I found that it works best with the Ideative FlexUSB adapter that bends and rotates and is only about 5/8 inch wide at the plug end. Therefore, the occupied USB port remains uncluttered as possible when the HDE USB Mini Hub is plugged into the FlexUSB adapter.
on November 4, 2015
It's thicker than I thought it would be, but with two ports on the end there is not much they could do to make it thinner except to make it longer and put only one on the end. It is flat on the bottom, so your PC is not levered up by the device. The Red LED is much brighter than needs be. All in all, a good product if you have a laptop with minimal USB ports. Be aware, it's USB 2, not 3.
on June 24, 2013
The device did not work. It seemed to work when it was plugged in, but connecting other devices to it did not work--which was the whole point.
on March 18, 2013
I noticed a problem once with the laptop recognizing my mouse when it was plugged into this unit, so I moved the mouse to its own usb slot. I haven't has any problems since. Considering the very low cost, I'm satisfied.
on March 21, 2013
Size of a thumbstick red indicator light I didn't notice any latency issues when loading files only con is that 2front ports seemed like you could break them if not careful
on March 19, 2013
The thing is made from cheap plastic and is very delicate. Mine broke within seconds.
Don't buy it it's not worth its cheap price, invest in something that will last.
on July 21, 2015
Does the job without any wires that break too fast. My ASUS Laptop only has two USB connections, They are too close together for this port to plug into one and have anything else plug into the other. That is not a problem on my two Dell computers. I think its more ASUS fault that that the port's.
on November 19, 2012
The product itself came very well packaged from the company, and materials used in construction are on par for the product type. I plugged it into my laptop and the red LED lit up indicating it was plugged in. I plugged my USB Mouse and Keyboard into the Hub, however I tried my mouse and there was no movement of the cursor. Tried the keyboard and it was unresponsive as well. Unplugged everything and tried plugging in each item by itself and still no response. I rebooted my computer and once again plugged in the Hub, the red LED lit up and I plugged in the mouse I didn't see anything at first but as I was attempting to move the mouse to a different port an message appeared on the screen that a driver was being downloaded. Then I plugged in the keyboard and a driver downloaded for that as well. Everything seems to be working fine at this time. I'm not sure if maybe there was an issue with the contacts on the hub that plugs into the USB port on the laptop or with the ports on the hub. Either way it appears not to be a major issue, but something to keep in mind if you run into the same problem.
on April 8, 2015
Works as advertised. As this is an actual hub it does take a minute for your PC to find the appropriate driver. Only complaint is that the LED light on it is exceedingly bright. As the light is on top it is unavoidable. I will be covering it up. Hence 3 stars.
on February 13, 2013
Unfortunately this device did not support multiple devices attached to it at one time. I guess it requires some sort of power supply in order to support multiple devices.