Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on August 13, 2013
My husband got a brand new iPad and gave me his old one, the very first generation to come out. While I was glad to get it, I didn't like his plain black cover. I decided to try and find a more fashionable one. I found this very nice red HDE Folding Leather Case & Cover. It has been exactly what I wanted and was a great value.
on January 17, 2014
I got this for my kid's 1st gen ipad. it is not for the later gen's with cameras. It does not have a camera cut out - but then - why would it? the item title specifically says iPad 1st Generation. . .

Anyways, it is great protection (being used by a 4yo & 2yo) and looks sooo cute. the fold over cover is great for watching movies and my girls like to have it set up when they play coloring apps or some of their educational apps. The stylus is plastic and maybe a bit cheap feeling but the girls love it and I wont feel bad when it gets lost eventually :) plus I think the plastic materiel is better because it is light and easy for my 2yo to use. Its a great cover and pretty durable, has gone across country twice and survived nicely being shoved in and out of backpacks. the materiel of the case is synthetic-leather and padded and it cleans easy (my 4yo colored in some of the characters with washable markers and it wiped right off w/ a wet-wipe. Gotta love that!
on November 7, 2013
it said is was for the first generation ipad and it clearly dont fit. its for the ipad 2 generation
on November 12, 2013
The folding leather folio case ITSELF is just fine. Fits generation 1 iPad perfectly. BUT, the product was not received on time. I do believe, though, that was the fault of USPS. I received a replacement after about 2 weeks, but when it came, the stylus pen & iPad clear cover were not included. Two big problems. I will say, they were very good about customer service. Email responses were quick and helpful.
on January 16, 2014
Lots of cases claim to fit a first generation iPad…this one actually does! I have bought several cases in the past that do not fit properly, but this one is great….also very cute. If you are gentle with your iPad this case will last for a while, but this is not an otter box or anything that will protect your iPad from a bad fall. The built in stand makes watching video very easy and enjoyable.
on August 2, 2014
I purchased this cover for my 5 year old daughter. I was passing down my old IPad to her and wanted to give it a new look and feel. I purchased the hot pink design within the art and word decorations. My daughter loves it and it fit perfectly.
on January 8, 2014
The case looks great and feels solid. My only complaint is that it won't stay open when it is resting on the stand. after a few taps on the screen it slides down. The ridges at the bottom of the stand are simply not deep enough.
on March 29, 2014
Not a good case. A waste of money .Dosent stand up always falls. Very weak.You get what you pay for.Would not recommend. Wish I sent it back. Got a nice case from K-mart for $8.00 very nice. Read reviews before you buy.
on March 31, 2014
Perfect case for my 6yr. old son. He can now prop his iPad up to watch movies and he thinks he's a big boy with the stylus! Haven't put the screen protector on yet but everything else is perfect!
on December 31, 2013
Cute little drawings all over it. Gave to my daughter for her ipad which is mostly used by my granddaughter to play games. Cover can go either adult or child. Good product for this price point.