1,189 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars What a DEAL!!
Works great and came quick...... Needs a mini usb to usb adapter if you do not have a standard usb on your tablet. You can find'em on amazon for a dollar.
Published on December 4, 2012 by Jessjones

2.0 out of 5 stars Case with nice keyboard and serious flaw
We got this today for our new tablet and tried it out immediately. First, we were pleasantly surprised by the nice design and the well implemented keyboard. However, after putting the tablet in the case and playing around with it a bit, we realized, that the case lacks something to hold the tablet in place when you close the case, which means that the tablet keeps falling...
Published on December 17, 2012 by Rutherford

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but..., December 6, 2012
This review is from: HDE Hard Leather Folding Folio Case Cover with Keyboard for 7" Tablet (Purple) (Personal Computers)
This case with keyboard is nice but wish it had something in place to keep the tablet from sliding out the side. I'm going to probably place some velcro there. Also the keyboard connector is usb so I had to buy an adapter to connect to the tablet. The adapter hasn't made it to me yet so hopefully it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute!, November 10, 2012
I love, cute color, nice hard case, and adjusts to fit your tablet securely. it has a male usb that didn't fit my female mini usb port but that problem was solved simply by buying a 56 cent connector from amazon.com

5.0 out of 5 stars HDE® White Leather Hard Cover Case with Keyboard for 7" Tablet, December 16, 2012
love the case,have a white one,its nice. package came on time. very pleased, going to purchase one for my kids.

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh, it's ok, December 21, 2012
The seller was very quick in fulfilling the order and I am happy with their service. The item itself not delighted over. It is a nice little device. If you have a smaller 7' tablet you may need to see if you can get a rubber case for it to help the thing hold in place on this case. The keyboard is cool and worked right away with Android although it is a bit small but it is perfect for little fingers like who I got them for.

5.0 out of 5 stars HDE Hard Cover Case for 7" Tablet--Blue, December 28, 2012
Hi Folks I bought the blue HDE hard cover case for my wife Tablet and she loves it. It is sporty and holds the tablet like a book. I will recommend this case to my friends. The keyboard makes the case complete you can use the virtual or regular keyboard. Thanks especially for the price of the case

1.0 out of 5 stars Be careful.... Keyboard does not last!, February 8, 2013
I bought this as a Christmas gift to go along with the ZeePad. After about 30 days the keyboard quit working completely. By then the 30 day refund policy had expired and we could not exchange it.

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible, December 26, 2012
I only wish that I had read previous reviews on this case. I bought my three grandchildren a tablet from Amazon. Let me tell you that these three children don't have much so I splurged and got all three of them a tablet. My husband and I wrapped the cases but didn't put the tablets out right away. They couldn't figure out why they got this case with a keyboard but they we thrilled with it. When they were done opening their gifts we brought out the tablets. the joy on their faces was incredible. However, it didn't last long. When they got ready to leave for their other Grandmas house they put their tablets into these cases and started out of the house. My two Granddaughters were the first out the door and my grandson was following behind. His tablet fell out of the side of the case and onto the floor. Safe! However the two grand daughters had their tablets fall out on the concrete driveway! Results, two grand children that had their hearts broken as well as their tablets! One tablet was cracked on the screen and the other one has stopped working at all!!!! Thanks!!!! I paid a great price for the cover and they look great but apparently they slip out the side. Also, the plug in for the keyboard doesn't fit. You have to buy an adaptor to make it work! Wow, I have two devastated kids. I'm quite sure that know one in the company will even acknowledge this! Don't buy this case!!!!HDE® Hard Cover Case with Keyboard for 7" Tablet - Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Transaction, April 13, 2013
Product arrived sooner than expected and is functioning just fine. I have purchased three of these tablet keyboards and they all are working just great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with the Kindle Fire., January 27, 2013
This is a nice keyboard. It is not compatible with the Kindle Fire. It does however work with the visual land tablet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Plastic and cheap looking. Keys falling off. Ipad falls right out., December 29, 2012
This is plastic and cheap looking. The latches to keep the ipad in are plastic and so it will slide right out if you are carrying it like a book. I also had to use an adapter for mine. The cord that comes with it is a USB and mine is a mini. Keys are falling off already as well. They do click back in place but still a bad sign on first day of use!