Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on January 1, 2014
I realize for the price you get what you pay for.

The case: I didn't expect a high quality case for the price, it works for the Ipad one my nephew gave me and it fits well and covers and protects the Ipad first gen, which is what I wanted and I am pleased with it.

The stylus: I can take it or leave it, I probably won't ever use it, so meh it's ok I guess.

The screen protector: This is my biggest complaint, I read a review where someone said they recieved it and it was scratched up and just unusable, mine was the same way, there were marks and scratches all over it. I wound up just ordering a seperate screen protector, so if you order this case and want a screen protector as well, probably be best to just go ahead and order one seperate, not saying they all come that way, but mine was in pretty bad shape.

So in closing if you are just looking for a low cost decent case for a Ipad one, and not expecting a $50 case for $12, then this should fit your needs, if you look at this because it also comes with a screen protector and stylus, then might look around and see if you can find just the case cheaper, because the stylus isn't great and the screen protector in my case was in bad condition.
on July 12, 2013
Got it for my wife after the apple cover fell to pieces. She's kinda rough on stuff...

She loves it and it is very well made. Durable material, fully stitched with heavy duty stitching. The stock cover was glued, that didn't last. I read the reviews for the "real leather" version of this same case and there were complaints of it falling apart and being glued. I'm glad I saved the ten bucks and got this one, it is very well made and she like that the base is wider when she stands it up, it is stable enough to sit on the bed and use, the other one was not even close. She also likes the bright pink. I read that the leather one is more of a coral pick color.
on March 5, 2014
This is one of 3 I purchased for the 1st Gen iPad and by far the worst of the 3. This one is flimsy and really cheap and covers the controls on the side to some degree and the face at times covers the main button. Don't waste money on this one as we threw this one out it was so bad.
on September 2, 2014
Bought this for iPad 1st generation. When the iPad stands on its side, it slides down, so the home button is off center and you have to constantly push the iPad up to hit the home button. When you close the cover you have to push the iPad up into the case again since the cover won't lay flat because when you stand it on it's side the iPad slips down. Very annoying it. The reason whey the iPad slips/slides down is because there is NO VELCRO pad to hold the flap down where you slip the iPad into the case. I'm trying to return it.
on April 23, 2013
had paint spots where it had been touched up on several places, plus it had cut outs for ipad 2
on November 19, 2013
I ordered this as advertised for 1st generation ipad, but I received a case for 2nd generation so it doesn't fit. From this set, I only used the plastic protective cover, and stylus (which is not the best quality). The screen cleaner was a joke, like someone cut a square out of a polyester shirt. Waste of money!
on April 17, 2014
She may only be 3 1/2, but she has a keen eye for style, and she loves this case! It's easy enough for her to figure out how to use the stand, and heavy duty so I don't have to worry about her clumsy 3 y/o hands. I never did get a stylus, so I guess I wouldn't expect one as advertised, that's why I took away a star. Otherwise this is perfect for my daughter!
on December 1, 2014
The leather case is very fine leather and well made. It is a tiny bit too big but still works. It does not fit like a glove on my original iPad. But it has saved and protected my iPad numerous times, so very happy with it.
on December 13, 2013
Meh. Stands up my iPad 1. Can be frustrating to get the cable plugged in, as the iPad doesn't sit 100% perfect in the case.

Stylus was useless, but I planned on throwing it away.

Screen protector is decent, but it isn't exactly "smooth". It's kinda grippy, and your fingers won't slide nicely like some other protectors.

I got the iPad for free, and I don't use it except for an alarm clock, Netflix, YouTube, and web browsing (Mercury browser).

The stand works great for turning the iPad into an alarm clock.
on January 9, 2014
The fit is a bit snug leaving me feeling that it would not provide good protection for my 1st Gen iPad. Seems it might be a better fit for 2nd Gen if there was an opening for front facing camera (there is one on the touchscreen side...hmmmmm...was this really designed for 1st Gen?). Also the stylus is a cheap piece of junk that barely works.