5.0 out of 5 stars 100% Satisfied :)
Published 8 months ago by Kylie Bennett

I ordered a different color from this brand before and was very happy with it, but this one has turned out terribly. Within a week or so the color has already faded in spots, so it looks like there is water stains on my computer. It fits nicely but looks terrible. I'm very sorry this happened because I love the feel and fit, but the paint job just turned out very badly.
Published 3 months ago by happygolovely

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% Satisfied :), June 26, 2014
I purchased this case before reading the reviews and I became a bit sketched out by them. I want to say that the reviews are very misleading. Yes, I did face the same size issue as most have BUT when I called the guy had no problem helping me with the issue. I have a MacBook retina display, which are much slimmer than the MacBook without. Which is why there is a size issue. He had no problem sending me a new case that would fit my laptop. So I'd like to say that the reviews below are not very well thought through. Excellent customer service. Excellent case. Couldn't be happier. :)

-Kylie B

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, just like I expect, August 31, 2014
This hard shell is clear plastic with a soft rubberized finish. Fit perfectly on my MacBook Pro 15". Its material is clear mate not clear translucent. The Apple logo shine through the case like a ghost :-). I really love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars My thoughts, March 14, 2014
I had a pleasant expirence with this company. I had ordered the wrong size cover for my computer and they quickly addressed the matter. And the cover fix perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Right protection, right color, right price!, July 20, 2014
Perfect, protects my new 15 Mac Book Pro from life's scratches and dings, it was inexpensive but not cheap, the color is great and they delivered in way less than a week. That works for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 26, 2014
This review is from: HDE Matte Hard Shell Clip Snap-on Case for MacBook Pro 15" (Non-Retina) - Fits Model A1286 (Purple) (Personal Computers)
My daughter's favorite color is purple, the cover was perfect for her laptop to personalize it a little

4.0 out of 5 stars works fine, looks fine, September 24, 2014
works fine, looks fine. There are few minor shortcomings in design. one of the corners unsnaps easier then another.
the keyboard side tabs should be wider and the screen side tabs smaller as there is much less wear and tear/chances of unsnapping at the screen side tabs. But overall-its fine

2.0 out of 5 stars ... different color from this brand before and was very happy with it, November 23, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 17, 2014
Its perfect!!!!!! thank you so much

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, June 29, 2014
it's not "milky white" and it doesnt match exactly the size of my macbook.

4.0 out of 5 stars good fit, June 13, 2014
get on ez, nice feel, made well, cups on bottom are together with it, so will not come off. great for the money