Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on September 11, 2010
this was a very good order on my part. this little apple shaped webcam is PERFECT - not to big, not to small. AND it clips. the picture and sound quality are amazing. strongly recommend.
44 comments23 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 6, 2010
I was looking for a cheap way to keep in touch with my Grand kids and didn't want to spend a lot of money. I was also looking for something that they could easily operate being that they are between 2 to 7 years old. Well this webcam was it! A web cam for the technologically challenged. I downloaded skype.com, got my daughter to do the same and voila, we were staring at each other face to face and chatting in real time. The kids got a real kick out of it and so did I. Nothing to complain about. The sound was great and the picture was fine. In fact I am buying a couple more to give to people I want to keep in touch with.
22 comments22 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 6, 2010
really fast shipping got it in two days. as for the product perfect image quality it was like looking in a mirror. The sound was also good. The best part was that i didnt have to go on a hunt to download the drivers easy use, it installed by itself.
11 comment14 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 29, 2010
I have to be honest. The top 3 reasons why I purchased this camera were, in order that they appear:
(1) Color - Green is my favorite!
(2) Picture Clarity - my iPhone has 5 MP and it shows a Nice clear pix.
(3) Price - <$10

It was unique so I said, why not? :O)
The only 2 PROBLEM(s) I have had, and why I gave it a 3 star is that there exists a "built-in blurriness" that I can't seem to get rid of. At first I thought maybe there was a layer of protective tape on the lens but there is nothing. I think it is inside the webcam itself.

Did anyone else notice this "haze"?

Also, you have to find just the right angle to place the camera on your computer so that it stays and doesn't fall off. That can get tedious at times.
44 comments10 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2011
As soon as i opened this up from the package, the apple just broke off the top of the stand. I was very disappointed by this product because i saw that it had some good reviews. It lacked good picture quality as well and was very delayed and blurry. I called customer service and they were very nice and apologetic and issued me a refund with no problem. I was very surprised to see they did that, so i will be a returning customer just because of their customer service.
on December 28, 2010
When I purchased this webcam I was sceptical of how could such a cute, small electronic device be any good. I have an older computer with not alot of memory so I figured for the price, what do I have to loose. It arrived soon after it was ordered and was shipped in a padded envelope. I thought this must be a piece of crap, not even in a box, no instruction booklet,no software. I plugged in the USB cable & the mic jack and downloaded Skype. How easy was that! It took longer to download Skype than to set the webcam up. I called my brother in NH and he Skyped me back since I didn't have his #. After a few minor adjustments with the angle of the camera and volume/sound, I was able to see/hear him with no trouble. The picture/sound was perfect and I was able to see me in the upper right hand corner of the screen. For the price, ease of installation & qualaity this is a gem! Unfortunately, there was a small fire Christmas Eve and the wires were melted and the device is now unusable. I immediately ordered another one and can't wait to get it. Definitely a good buy!
11 comment6 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 6, 2012
I bought this camera for my girlfriend because I'm leaving for the summer and won't be back until August. She's never used Skype or any other type of video call before, and she isn't all that up to speed as far as technology goes, so although this was cheap, simple was all I needed. The USB just plugs straight into the port with no installation necessary. I downloaded Skype, helped her out with the registration, and the camera was ready to go with a decent video speed in five minutes.

If you're looking for something high-tech, then the cheap price of this item alone should tell you that this isn't the camera you want. But if you're just looking for a simple camera to make video calls a possibility, this camera is perfect. It's very easy and very fast to hook up, and it's inexpensive. My only complaint is that the clip at the base of the camera doesn't clip at all, but for the less than five dollars I paid for it, I'm okay with that. Overall, I'd say it's a great piece of equipment that accommodates all of my needs.
on January 28, 2011
this thing is super cute. i love it! works well, great picture & the sound is really clear. the best $10 i've ever spent. (:
on January 3, 2011
This is a very good little camera for the price
Picture: Pretty good, WAY better than cameras on laptops with good lighting is very sharp and clear 4/5
Sound: Decent enough to hear my surroundings(with volume) they could hear me without issue 3.5/5
Attachment: Could be better but it stays for the most part 3/5
Setup: SUPER easy took like 2 min 5/5
Look: its looks cool not to girly at all ;] 5/5
on February 24, 2011
I could not imagine anything better for this price!! Recvd it within 4 days of it shipping (including a weekend) and hooked it write up!! I would recommend buying a microphone, but besides that...Two Thumbs Up!!

The clip hooks right on the top of a little slab on my laptop and fits perfect!!

*Neg Reviews may be when other dont know what they are doing*