|Fits as expected||
HDE Men's Sound Activated LED T-Shirt
|Price:||$9.99 - $14.95|
- Material: 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton
- T-Shirt lights up and reacts to various sound levels with adjustable sensitivity; T-Shirt made from 65% Cotton, 35% Polyester
- Battery pack with belt clip is built into the t-shirt, interchangeable with other LED panels with the same adapter type
- LED panel and battery pack can be removed from the shirt and be integrated with other apparel or used for interior decoration
- Size: M, L, XL; Color: Black (shirt); Batteries: 2 x AAA (not included); Package Contents: 1 x T-shirt w/ battery pack, 1 x Rock DJ Equalizer LED panel
- HDE® is a registered trademark and is the only authorized seller of HDE branded products
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Keep all eyes on you every time you go out with the help of this awesome LED t-shirt. With a built in sound activated sensor, the LED EL (electro-luminescent) panel corresponds with the sound around you. We send you the t-shirt and LED panel unassembled; allowing you to place the panel on the shirt or wherever you would like to via super adhesive backed Velcro strips. Panels are interchangeable, letting you use many panels with the same shirt. The great thing about the panel coming separate is you get to choose where you want it on the shirt or you can use it on a different color/graphic print shirt or even a hoodie! Assembly is fast and easy. Instructions: 1.) Choose the location for the panel, 2.) Place the panel securely on the location, 3.) Mark where the cable needs to run through, 4.) Make a slit large enough to fit the connector through, 5.) Connect the controller and you are done!
Top Customer Reviews
First, I was flabbergasted on how I had to actually cut a hole in the T-shirt to run the flat ribbon cable connection. I think the hole should be already there and stitched around the cut to prevent fraying when you wash it.
I connected the ribbon to the circuit display and it did not work. I tried several times, and plugged in the display different ways. There should be a key to plug the connector in one way as I'm not sure if it matters or not but I kept trying to get it to work. I am an Electrical Engineer so I checked the possible defects as to why this was not working. Finally, after about 10 minutes of playing with the ribbon cable, connection and battery pack it worked.
My nephew, who is well over 6ft 2 inches at 15 needs an XL and the XL size is very small. I think this just fit my niece, who is a M at best so if anyone needs a TRUE FIT these t-shirts run extremely small.
The gift was just something fun for a young man at 15 years old to enjoy but because of the fit, problems with getting it to work, how you have to connect it and the cutting of the hole in the shirt, I rated this 2 stars and would NOT recommend this to others. I really feel I wasted my money on something that could of been made batter or at least described better.
I did not contact the seller about these issues
The LED Sign comes with a velcro which you glue to the shirt , so that means ..once is in the shirt you can not take it out . Unless you buy a new piece of velcro. Then you have to make a whole for the cables to go undercover. So if you want to use the LED si in another shirt you will have to make hole after hole.
The only reason I got this shirt was for a one night only event. After that that you can use the LED Light on a window or stick it to your wall. The material of the shirt its not cotton its like a lycra material not good cause jeans , boots and lycra shirt do not match well. But for the price what else can you expect.
If you want to order LED Shirt make sure the LED part is inserted to the shirt not stick to the shirt. And Please check the material or ask before buying COTTON PLEASE! Most of them runs for 24 dollars...if you see a 12 to 14 price tag..dont buy its a sticky one lol.
Whats positive? Delivered on time...secure package...if you need help from HDE they always reply to your emails.
And awesome prices.
- uses the cheapest of everything, falls apart easily
- uses peel and stick velcro to attach the "LED" panel to the shirt
- you have to cut a hole in the shirt for the wiring - no kidding, its in their instructions
- is only sound activated - only seems to respond to sound close to the battery box, or noise associated with moving the box
- The "LED" panel is not framed and has black sharpie on it to cover up the seam
- The wiring is not keyed, so there is no indication of which way to connect the wires correctly
- the "LED" panel has nothing to do with the matrix, and the lights cascade up, not down
In short, avoid this item.
We were surprised to find that the patch was not already attached to the shirt upon arrival.
The wires from the patch cannot connect to the wires from the battery pack without the user having to cut a hole in the shirt to string the wire through. This is so disappointing. I have purchased several other Sound-Activated LED Shirts from various retailers and I have never had to "assemble" a shirt myself - even at this price point.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It works but the whole thing is ain't awkward ,the quality is not vey highPublished 4 days ago by Alfred Margue rite
I would not recommend purchasing this. The attachment for the LED panel is just flimsy adhesive on the back of velcro; it doesn't even stay on the shirt. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Amazon Customer