‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great., May 28, 2013
Richard Rockwell "woak" (Huntington Woods, MI USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HDE 1 Meter High Speed FireWire 800 1394b 9-pin to 9-pin cable Low Electro-Magnetic Interference (Electronics)
Bought three short firewire cables to connect my external hard drives to various computers. Compact for putting in small cases with my hard drives and all work perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality cable at a great price, March 25, 2014
Kim (Willoughby, OH USA) - See all my reviews
This is a very high quality LaCie cable for a fantastic price point. I wanted another compact cable to place with my secondary compact 1TB portable drive by Oyen Digital and this was it.

The only negative is the bulk created by the electromagnetic suppressors at each end of the cable. I use Drive Logic protective cases for both my Oyen Digital and G Drive portable drives. Both drives have almost identical dimensions. When I put the LaCie cable in with the Oyen Digital drive, it was a little difficult to zipper the case shut, but I was able to get it in there, along with the USB 3.0 cable that came with the enclosure.

Still, I am very pleased with the density of the cable and the fact that both connectors fit firmly to both my laptop and my drives. You won't be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars firewire, September 19, 2013
I needed this cable for one purpose, to transfer files from one mac to another and that would be the extent of its use. found this at a reasonable price and worked like a charm

5.0 out of 5 stars The cable is as described, March 6, 2014
I am very pleased with this cable. The quality seems to be as advertised and I am very satisfied. I had occasion to talk with the supplier and the information I obtained was accurate and helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, Fast shipping!, June 20, 2014
W. Wiencke (Washington DC) - See all my reviews
Shipped on June 18 arrived in Washington DC June 20, all for $5.75 delivered. The 1 meter (3') is perfect to bring out a male 1395b connection from a card on the back if the computer.

The only constructive criticism I can offer is that it might be a bit more robust if it had a metal shroud on the connector. But that's pure speculation because modern plastics can be as tough as many metals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does it's work, June 16, 2014
Andrés Santos Villacís (Quito, Pichincha Ecuador) - See all my reviews
Simple to use and works as advertised, long enough to connect two macs on the same desk and transfers data faster than USB 2.0

5.0 out of 5 stars a steal!!!, May 30, 2014
I bought a couple of other cables that were clear and thicker around the base of the cable. If you plugged them in beside each other they'd interfere with each other's ports causing them to plug in at an angle. These are perfect. And would cost $30 at the Mac store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, Cheap and Fast, May 10, 2014
The adage says pick 2. But in this case this product is all three. Good: hooked up my external DVD player/burner to my imac in seconds (super drive is sketchy on this 7 year old). Cheap: with shipping it was under $6. Radio Shack, Apple Store and Best Buy prices were $25+. Fast: delivered to my Hawaii residence within 6 days. Also liked that it was only 3 feet long all. Anything longer would just get in the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars YUP, April 19, 2014
It works. Can't say it any better than that. Fire wire is the way to go for faster transfer speeds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plug it in and off you go, November 29, 2013
How can you love a cable but if that's what you want it work and that's what it did than great, thank you

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›