5.0 out of 5 stars Good, works for Cybershot DSC-W530 models
This case is perfect! It fits just right for my Sony Cybershot camera. It won't necessarily protect your camera from being broken if dropped; but it will protect perfectly from scratches, dust, and dirt. Very nice! It just fits my DSC-W530 so any models bigger than that won't fit inside the case.
Published on October 4, 2011 by cathlicboy17

2.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for...
Published on August 28, 2011 by Devin Hawthorne

2.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for..., August 28, 2011
This review is from: HDE Neoprene Case for Sony Cyber-Shot Digital Cameras (Electronics)
Case gets two stars from this guy. Simply put, you get what you pay for...the case isn't anything special but serves it's function well enough. Don't expect the case to protect your camera from being banged around at all...on that note, I would recommend removing the carabiner from it entirely even though it's cheap aluminum. Don't want it getting smashed up against your camera in the case. It'll protect your camera from the environment ie. sand at the beach, etc...

If you have a camera that cost more than 150 bucks...get a better case. Nobody takes their Ferrari to Radio Shack to get a cd player....so don't put your $$$ camera in an el-cheap'o case.

My $0.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, works for Cybershot DSC-W530 models, October 4, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little pouch, April 7, 2011
Philip W. (Southy Bay, CA) - See all my reviews
I bought this with reservation from reading the last review. I own both a Sony W350 and a TX9. Tried both and both cameras fit great. Will be getting another for my wife.

Addition 04/28/11:

I ordered and received another exact same order, and just as another reviewer has stated, this time around I got a pouch that's slightly smaller than the one I got a few days ago, in reverse color scheme. The smaller one is a little too snug for the TX9, but the bigger one is a very good fit. Luckily the W350 is extremely small and fits in the smaller pouch just fine. Make sure to specify for the bigger one if you need it. My bigger one has black zippers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera Case, May 13, 2013
Perfect for what I wanted to do with it. Nice and small so I can fit it into my pocket.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case, November 25, 2011
Got this case and loved it. Protects my camera from my clumsiness and was a perfect fit. Would recommend it to anyone with this camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size to fit in my purse., September 30, 2011
I have a Sony Cybershot WX10, and I just toss it into my purse all the time. I needed something to protect my camera from my keys and other stuff that scrape against my camera in my purse. This case is great for that. It is small and fits my camera snugly and doesn't take up extra space in my purse. It keeps my camera from being scratched in my purse and the carabiner is great that I can clip it to a place in my purse so it doesn't get lost in there or clip it to me when I am going out walking just with my camera.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to do, August 11, 2011
This product may not be as solid as a caselogic soft cover, but this certainly does the job. It fit my ultracompact Sony Cybershot DSC-W570 with room left over. It also fit for the dimensions of my Sony Cybershot DSC-W290. The clip that comes with the camera is small, but would do well to fit on keys or a thin belt loop. Your camera is an investment, so don't skimp on spending the extra few bucks on a product like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars NICELY DONE, BUT A VERY, VERY TIGHT FIT DSC-TX9, January 1, 2011
NICELY DONE,
VERY ECONOMICAL PRICE
BUT, A VERY, VERY TIGHT FIT FOR SONY DSC-TX9, WHICH SELLER SAYS IT SHOULD FIT. PERHAPS IT WILL STRETCH A BIT WITH USAGE, AND THEN WOULD BE FINE.

"100% Brand new high quality camera case for Sony Cyber-Shot DSC T70 T700 T77 T90 T900 TX1 W180 T99 TX9 and Many More..."

OTHERWISE, 5 STAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff and good price!, September 29, 2009
The product is what I'm expecting. The quality is good and it was properly delivered as the site stated. Highly recommended seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
Rec'd the item & thank you.

Rate and Discover Movies