Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

on August 28, 2011
Case gets two stars from this guy. Simply put, you get what you pay for...the case isn't anything special but serves it's function well enough. Don't expect the case to protect your camera from being banged around at all...on that note, I would recommend removing the carabiner from it entirely even though it's cheap aluminum. Don't want it getting smashed up against your camera in the case. It'll protect your camera from the environment ie. sand at the beach, etc...

If you have a camera that cost more than 150 bucks...get a better case. Nobody takes their Ferrari to Radio Shack to get a cd player....so don't put your $$$ camera in an el-cheap'o case.

My $0.02
on April 7, 2011
I bought this with reservation from reading the last review. I own both a Sony W350 and a TX9. Tried both and both cameras fit great. Will be getting another for my wife.

Addition 04/28/11:

I ordered and received another exact same order, and just as another reviewer has stated, this time around I got a pouch that's slightly smaller than the one I got a few days ago, in reverse color scheme. The smaller one is a little too snug for the TX9, but the bigger one is a very good fit. Luckily the W350 is extremely small and fits in the smaller pouch just fine. Make sure to specify for the bigger one if you need it. My bigger one has black zippers.
on October 4, 2011
This case is perfect! It fits just right for my Sony Cybershot camera. It won't necessarily protect your camera from being broken if dropped; but it will protect perfectly from scratches, dust, and dirt. Very nice! It just fits my DSC-W530 so any models bigger than that won't fit inside the case.
VINE VOICEon September 30, 2011
I have a Sony Cybershot WX10, and I just toss it into my purse all the time. I needed something to protect my camera from my keys and other stuff that scrape against my camera in my purse. This case is great for that. It is small and fits my camera snugly and doesn't take up extra space in my purse. It keeps my camera from being scratched in my purse and the carabiner is great that I can clip it to a place in my purse so it doesn't get lost in there or clip it to me when I am going out walking just with my camera.
on January 16, 2016
This is a pretty nice, basic case for my daughter's camera. It adds minimal bulk to the camera which is exactly what she wanted, and doesn't weigh much which is also good. She took the clip off it so that she doesn't have to worry about it marring her phone. The case isn't very padded so I'm not sure how well it would protect the camera if it were dropped, but for my daughter's purpose it should be just fine.

Overall, it's a good case and should work well. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a basic case that doesn't add much bulk or weight to the camera.
on May 1, 2016
I really like this product. it make me happy to use this. this product have a good quality. i used to buy many item have the same t\like that but your is good. Thanks you for give me the promotion code and i am considering that you have a good service. I hope i will consider some item from your that i need and buy some from you,
on January 31, 2012
Obviously, you would not expect a case for this price to be very good, but for the price point, it is a great little case, as long as you understand that it is not intended to be the ultimate case for every situation. This case is not something meant to protect a camera against falls, water (it might absorb a drop or two of rain better than a bare camera, but it is definitely a porous material), and certainly not against crushing. It is very good at the two primary concerns I have about my camera, however: scratches and dust.

I purchased this case for a Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W530, based on the reviews here. I found that the case was just a little larger than I would have liked, but does fit the camera without enough room for it to slide around. I was expecting a snugger fit, but am happy with it overall.

The material is a sponge-y cloth material, and is thicker than I thought it was going to be from just looking at it here on the webpage. The zipper teeth are made of a smooth plastic, so they should not accidentally scratch your camera when slipping it in and out of the case. The pulls for the zipper are made of a hard plastic, and I have my fingers crossed that they hold up for a long period of time. It did come with a carabiner clip, though I could not determine a way in which I would use it personally, and it went into my spare parts drawer. The zipper takes a little focus at times, as the case is fairly elastic, and pulling the zipper at certain angles prevents it from moving around the corners, but it is merely a physics(?) problem, not a problem with the product.

I had to use a razor blade to shave a small burr (leftover from the manufacturing process) from one of the zipper pulls that I found annoying, but other than that the case seems to be built well and durable enough to last a while. At this price, if it doesn't last forever, I would not regret the purchase, anyway.
on October 6, 2015
It does exactly what it was designed to do. Simple and effective. If you carry a pocket camera in your car for those "Sasquatch" moments, this will both keep it handy and safe. What more can you ask for the price?
on August 11, 2011
This product may not be as solid as a caselogic soft cover, but this certainly does the job. It fit my ultracompact Sony Cybershot DSC-W570 with room left over. It also fit for the dimensions of my Sony Cybershot DSC-W290. The clip that comes with the camera is small, but would do well to fit on keys or a thin belt loop. Your camera is an investment, so don't skimp on spending the extra few bucks on a product like this.
on December 13, 2013
After seeing the first case like this, I have since bought one for every camera we have bought since. Nice if you really like to keep a small P&S camera on you at all times. Keeps everything nice and clean.