5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome !!!
i got a samsung tl220 and it fits in perfecty... very nice feel of the case... i wish a strap came along with it but apart from that an awesome purchase !!!
Published on October 1, 2010 by NTM

3.0 out of 5 stars it looks really nice
Published on September 1, 2011 by Joseph Rubin

3.0 out of 5 stars it looks really nice, September 1, 2011
This review is from: HDE Neoprene Case for Samsung Digital Cameras (Electronics)
i bought this case for my samsung TL210 camera, and it fits just about, its a tight fit, but i guess that's how its supposed to be, it looks really nice, both the style of it and the color, but the only thing i was a little unhappy about was, that it has no extra pockets in the front, to like put the cable or something small, it just has the one big pocket for the camera, and that fits ONLY the camera and nothing more, so if your looking for a case to carry your camera with the cables and maybe battery's or something, then this isn't it, but if you just need a case for the camera itself, then this is perfect, cause like i said, its really nice looking

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome !!!, October 1, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars It works!, July 2, 2014
Nothing fancy but it does hold my Samsung ST150F 16.2 MP Smart WiFi Digital Camera securely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I needed it For :), May 6, 2014
I got this for my nephew who is leaving the country for two years to protect his new camera. It fits perfect, and he really likes the clamp. He says it easy to carry around, and protects his camera from the rain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, March 28, 2014
Good case for Samsung camera. The water repellant material has been a bonus- and come in useful when a glass of water spilled next to my brand new camera at a restaurant outing, camera stayed dry and fully functional even though the case was soaked! Its a very snug fit and I often just leave the camera wrist strap hanging out as a carry strap for the case.

4.0 out of 5 stars a nice boring black/gray case, July 30, 2013
queenme (Southern California) - See all my reviews
I purchased this one to give as a gift with a Samsung st88. my husband gave me one last month to use with my new purple Samsung st88 for protection while in my purse. it does the job very satisfactorily, my only complaint is the boring black/gray coloring...sure wish this same case was offered in a lovely purple to match my camera, then it would be five star plus :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, September 6, 2011
Kris (GLENDALE, AZ, US) - See all my reviews
I wasn't shopping for a case, but I couldn't beat the price! I'm glad I did. I can clip it to my purse or belt loop and not have to carry it by hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars case, July 10, 2014
small and perfect for my camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
Normal

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
its what I was looking for very nice

HDE Neoprene Case for Samsung Digital Cameras