Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HDE Blue Case for Nikon Coolpix Digital Cameras
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Color: Blue - Medium|Change

on January 30, 2010
My wife and I have a tendency to kill digital cameras, but I bought this case for my wife's new camera and it is the best decision I ever made. The case not only looks great but protects the camera well too!!! Highly recommend this case to anyone who likes to use their camera in a variety of situations, where the camera might get damaged, such as out hiking or boating and fishing. The case does a great job of protecting the camera while it is being transported, plus the case is small and light, which makes it convenient when traveling.
on January 3, 2011
This is a nice little case, especially for the price, which is why I gave it a good rating. I was pleased with it until I tried to fit my new Nikon Coolpix S8100 inside. There was no way it was going to fit, which is a bummer. I did check the measurments before purchase and there was one dimension that I thought might be a little tight, but this case doesn't seem to fit a S8100 in any way. It appeared that the height, width and depth of the camera were too big. They will need to change the case description to exclude the new S8100's. Shame since I liked it much better than the cheezy one that came with the camera. The color is cool too. If you have a smaller camera this is certainly worth the money.
on April 24, 2011
The case is very nice. My only problem with it is that my Nikon L22 fits so snuggly into the case that there is no room for extra batteries that I like to carry in case the ones in the camera run out of power while I am away using the camera.
on May 16, 2015
It states that it fits Nikon Coolpix cameras. It does not - I purchased a Nikon Coolpix S33 and this case specifically for it. The case is too small both length and width-wise. Thankfully I have another digital point and shoot that fits into it - a Casio Exilim. I have just switched cases for those two cameras. I would have returned it, if I didn't have another that fit it, however there was no paperwork that came with it to do a return.
on December 15, 2011
I bought this inexpensive case to go with the Nikon Coolpix S3100 camera I got my mom for Christmas. The camera fits perfectly and the case is not too bulky that you can't put it in your purse and not too small that you can't get the camera in and out easily. I'm pleased with my purchase and I hope my mom will be equally pleased with her gift.
on December 30, 2010
I just purchased a Nikon Coolpix S8100, and this was the suggested case for it. Unfortunately, the camera is a little too big for the case, and it won't zip closed. I gave it 2 stars, since it really isn't the sellers fault that it doesn't fit, but the quality of the case seems a little questionable to me.
on December 11, 2011
I don't care for the velcro flap over the zipper. It gets in the way when trying to unzip the case. The tabs on the zipper feel flimsy although they haven't broken off yet. Body Glove makes a better case for about the same money.
on December 28, 2014
FIRST, know this does NOT fit the Nikon Coolpix S32, even though when I purchased the S32, it shows this case as a "buy together". Never thought to read the reviews which I do with every purchase, but maybe should have. Opened it to put the camera in as a gift and it wasn't even close for a fit. I now see many reviews of not fitting other cameras, so the S32 needs to be added to this. Gave it 4 stars since the case is cute and good, AND the customer service of Amazon! Contacted them on chat and in a few minutes, I had a return label for this and ordered a new case that would fit and they gave me 1-day free delivery. I'm never disappointed in the greatest customer service around. Gi
on May 14, 2016
I purchased this case because Amazon said that it was purchased with my waterproof camera. When the case came, I was amazed that the camera was too big. It is my old fault. I should have read the dimensions better than relying on Amazon. It is a nice case that I use for the kids' camera. I gave this 3 stars because Amazon recommended it for my camera and it doesn't fit.
on April 25, 2016
Ugh! It definitely DOES NOT FIT Nikon Coolpix S33, but I have to say, I did a lot of research here and did not notice the disclaimer until I had to return it. It is a very small case. I can't imagine what type of digital camera would fit in it, and if it does, it would be very snug.