Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on March 9, 2013
These screen protectors are great and so easy to put on. However, make sure your screens and hands are clean and lint free before you try to put them on. If not, you'll get tiny little bits creating spots that you can't really totally get rid of. The really good part is that you can take them off, clean them, and try again, but they'll never be as clean as when you first get them. Aside from that little hiccup on my part, they've been working like gangbusters. They don't seem to impede my touch screen at all, and I feel better knowing there's a little extra protection in case I tap a little too enthusiastically or clumsily.
on July 12, 2012
I installed the bottom screen protector aligned with the top and right side. It is 1/16" short at the bottom. The one I received is for the DSi LL from HORI. No sure if the LL is the same as the XL? Even the picture in the instructions shows (not in English) the bottom protector not fully covering the bottom of the screen.

It went on very easy, though. I even dropped the second one on the floor after removing #1 cover, screen side down! Took it to the sink and washed it off with a small spot of dish soap. Rinsed it and most of the water beaded right off. The #1 surface that contacts the screen was mostly dry, so installed it as is. Went on easier than the first one. I have one small speck of dust under each one. This is the part that kicks my butt. I need a clean room! :-) I used scotch tape to get the dust off the screen, and the underside of the screen protector. Just got tired of messing with it, so left the last speck. The tape works good.

Don't use the cloth that came with the protectors. It leaves fibers all over the place. I used a microfiber cloth.
on April 25, 2013
I got the screen protectors and owned the packages, turns out that everything was all in Japanese, so no instructions, not really hard to figure out how to put the on, but still not great for first timers or those lacking in common sense. The cleaning cloth wasn't the greatest and the protectors don't stick very was on the screens, even after thoroughly cleaning, the edges kept peeling off. I wouldn't really recommended.
on January 26, 2013
Item came from China, Chinese instructions, did not stick to Nintendo as expected. To top it all, item arrived 10 days late, it was supposed to be delivered prior to December 24th, I wanted to have the Nintendo set up prior to Xmas for my daughter and I wasn't able since package was really late. Both seller and product deserve 1 start.
on February 22, 2014
Having a hard time finding these for the DSI XL. Was finding the ones for DSI 3DS everywhere, but not these. Amazon came through again:-) Fits the game system well, and was not difficult to apply. Thanks.
on July 14, 2012
Very poor quality! I am throwing them away and starting all over. Wish I would have bought the better ones to start with.
Problems:
-They don't stay on the screen
-The tabs won't remove clean so you are left with sticker residue
-Poor quality, not crystal clear the good ones
-Don't try to use the cleaning cloth that comes with these- It leave fibers everywhere
on October 10, 2013
Was not what was advertised. Instead of receiving protectors for the Nintendo they were for cell phones. Sure they can work some but you have to cut and fit them to the screen and that's not what I was looking for.
on January 4, 2013
These are great screen protectors. Made in China, I was surprised. I expected air bubbles all over, but I got a pretty good seal all the way through. I will buy more.
on June 30, 2012
This review is for screen saver only. This screen. Saver is an excellent.product for a very excellent price {compared to those in stores}. Went on easily and definetly protects both screens of the DSXL.
on December 30, 2012
Bought them for my granddaughter and it's a good thing or her DS would be a mess since she plays it all the time.