Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HDE Black Semi-hard Magnetic Closure Case for Panasonic Lumix Digital Cameras
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on December 27, 2011
I bought this to use for the Panasonic Lumix FH25. The width is perfect. The depth is about 3/8" too large but still workable. It offers decent protection and is an excellent value at $2.99 w/free shipping. It seems to be very well-made for something at this price point. I was pleasantly surprised. Buy it.
on July 28, 2010
The only reason I don't give this case a FIVE Star review is that I was spoiled with my previous camera case which was for an earlier Lumix model. That case was real leather and specifically designed for the model and truly fit like a glove. But its only fair to say that this case is a fraction of the price that I paid for the custom case. With all that said, this case fits my new DMC ZR3 very nicely, without any jiggle as I carry it on my belt. The magnetic flap is very nice too. It doesn't have to be perfectly lined up in order to close. Bottom line is I would highly recommend this case for the price. If you can find a custom fit case specifically for your DMC ZR3, it would be nice but you will probably pay quite a bit more.
VINE VOICEon January 9, 2012
The two cases I just received are definitely bigger than the dimensions listed for this product. The internal width is almost 4 inches, depth is 3 inches and thickness is 1.5 inches. These dimensions can stretch a little. The external width is 4.25 inches. It is almost the same size as the official Panasonic Lumix case, but not quite as thick. But it holds my DMC ZS-6 camera just fine. The leather is definitely not as thick and durable as the official Panasonic case, but you certainly can't complain about the price. I am using this case to hold my charger and cables and the official Panasonic case is for my camera. This is a very good value in my opinion.
on January 28, 2011
I have a Lumix DMC-FP1 and this case fits great. There is a little bit of space on the sides to stick out the carrying strap that came with the camera. I like that it has a simple design, no logos, and it is smaller than any other cases I found at retail stores.
on November 17, 2009
Camera case fits the Panasonic FS7 nicely including the strap.
The case feels solid enough to protect the camera and the inside
of the case is smooth enough not to scratch it.

As for initial quality, I highly recommend this product.
on April 27, 2011
For less than 5 bucks and ships via Prime this is totally worth it. I hate that you can't (at least easily) get a case for the camera from Panasonic. This does exactly what I want: not too thick, but not mesh and it has a magnetic clasp. At 1st it seemed way too tight, but the case stretched a bit in just a couple of days.
on January 30, 2010
I bought this for our new Panasonic DMC-FS25. I wanted something that would protect and not be bulky. This fit's the bill exactly. The quality is great, and the fit is perfect. I would highly reccomend.
on January 22, 2010
I HAVE A SANYO CAMERA AND THE FIT WAS PERFICT. THE CASE LOOKS GREAT AND SHOULD PROTECT THE CAMERA WITH NO PROBLEMS. GREAT DEAL.
on November 13, 2009
This is a super camera case and fit my camera perfectly. A quality product that gives your camera a lot of protection.
on July 1, 2011
This camera case is ideal for the traveler who is reticent to carry a camera around the neck but also doesn't want to look too geeky with a huge case strapped onto the belt. This case is just big enough to fit a compact point-and-shoot camera. The magnetic closure works extremely well. I've never had it open accidentally. It's very nice to be able to grab the camera with one hand when you want to snap a quick picture. The size is really just large enough for the camera which keeps it small enough to be discreet. It actually looks like you may have a blackberry on your belt.