Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on April 15, 2013
I bought this shirt and the next day I wore it, the wire started to rip off, as did the clip. And many more reasons but I don't have time to say. But I thought, " Hey maybe it didn't work for them but maybe it'll work for me" Boy was I wrong. Please do not buy this product and go buy something that is worth the money.
on December 29, 2013
I was disappointing when I received and opened this product.
First, I was flabbergasted on how I had to actually cut a hole in the T-shirt to run the flat ribbon cable connection. I think the hole should be already there and stitched around the cut to prevent fraying when you wash it.
I connected the ribbon to the circuit display and it did not work. I tried several times, and plugged in the display different ways. There should be a key to plug the connector in one way as I'm not sure if it matters or not but I kept trying to get it to work. I am an Electrical Engineer so I checked the possible defects as to why this was not working. Finally, after about 10 minutes of playing with the ribbon cable, connection and battery pack it worked.
My nephew, who is well over 6ft 2 inches at 15 needs an XL and the XL size is very small. I think this just fit my niece, who is a M at best so if anyone needs a TRUE FIT these t-shirts run extremely small.
The gift was just something fun for a young man at 15 years old to enjoy but because of the fit, problems with getting it to work, how you have to connect it and the cutting of the hole in the shirt, I rated this 2 stars and would NOT recommend this to others. I really feel I wasted my money on something that could of been made batter or at least described better.
I did not contact the seller about these issues
on May 27, 2013
The product did not work when I received it in the mail. And I would have lost money to send it back for a new one! They wouldn't pay my shipping or anything. Not to mention I have had one of these shirts before, and the LED panel was actually sewn into the shirt, not a big sticker to stick on a 5 cent shirt that came with it. So stupid. Look at other sites, you can definitely find something nicer for the same price if not cheaper.
on July 19, 2012
really bright in the dark but.... i don't know how to put it on right it dosnt stick on really good but i made a whole in the shirt for the wire and it looks good now... its better then 40 bucks in the mall or store 14 bucks was awesome
on October 22, 2012
Finally got my LED T-Shirt . Not what I expected!
The LED Sign comes with a velcro which you glue to the shirt , so that means ..once is in the shirt you can not take it out . Unless you buy a new piece of velcro. Then you have to make a whole for the cables to go undercover. So if you want to use the LED si in another shirt you will have to make hole after hole.
The only reason I got this shirt was for a one night only event. After that that you can use the LED Light on a window or stick it to your wall. The material of the shirt its not cotton its like a lycra material not good cause jeans , boots and lycra shirt do not match well. But for the price what else can you expect.
If you want to order LED Shirt make sure the LED part is inserted to the shirt not stick to the shirt. And Please check the material or ask before buying COTTON PLEASE! Most of them runs for 24 dollars...if you see a 12 to 14 price tag..dont buy its a sticky one lol.

Whats positive? Delivered on time...secure package...if you need help from HDE they always reply to your emails.
And awesome prices.
on December 10, 2014
I put it in a picture frame,, works good
review image
on November 26, 2012
This is cheap to the max, and not worth your time or money.

- uses the cheapest of everything, falls apart easily
- uses peel and stick velcro to attach the "LED" panel to the shirt
- you have to cut a hole in the shirt for the wiring - no kidding, its in their instructions
- is only sound activated - only seems to respond to sound close to the battery box, or noise associated with moving the box
- The "LED" panel is not framed and has black sharpie on it to cover up the seam
- The wiring is not keyed, so there is no indication of which way to connect the wires correctly
- the "LED" panel has nothing to do with the matrix, and the lights cascade up, not down

In short, avoid this item.
on September 3, 2015
I have other illuminated Ts where the light panel is sewn directly to the fabric. Bought this one specifically because the panel isn't sewn (attaches via velcro) making it much easier to launder the shirt... but in reality, I got it so I could attach the panel to my top hat to wear to a steam punk themed wedding. Worked great!
on June 8, 2015
Item consists of a thin black T-shirt and a velcro-attachable battery-powered flashing design. This is a vast improvement over a previous shirt I had where the device was not easily detachable in order to wash the shirt. The item was quite inexpensive so don't expect the highest quality electronics running the device. The wires are thin and somewhat flimsy, but if you use it carefully it should last for many wearings. It is mostly a novelty item so if you use it carefully you will tire of it before it breaks.
on July 2, 2015
Okay ordered 2XL and was WAY too small anyway and I'm not that big. The light up decal (just a sticker) sadly never worked properly. It would turn on here and there but there was bad connection. Had no time to talk to them about refund yet