Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 52 questions
votes
Not numerical indicators, but guide-lines yes.
Sep 18, 2013 by C. Eshom
vote
votes
With a little work yes you can mine I did install inside the town hitch after couple hrs
May 9, 2014 by William
votes
Defective or noise in the source... Question is... Which part is defective if it is. Sounds like noise in the power... But who knows.
9 days ago by B. Rowland
votes
U have to run a power supply wire that has "key on " power back to the camera
May 1, 2014 by jim raunsbak
votes
Do you have a big vehicle? Place it above your license plate that way you can have better view with in the 170 wide angle. But to see the side of your car you won't see that unless you mount it on the side.
Apr 30, 2014 by Lan R.
votes
This camera does not have any IR LEDs for night vision but it must have a very low LUX rating (the lower the LUX rating the less light it needs to give a good picture) because it gives a pretty good picture using the available light from the tail lights and backup lights on my vehicle. I have not tried it with my vehicle lights off but I would think it would not do very well with no ambient light considering it doesn't have any IR LEDs.
Nov 29, 2013 by brchrdt
votes
The amazon add plainly says you get a rear view camera 'with' that unit, so why the question? In any case all it takes to connect this camera is the A/V input, but you do need an adapter for the RCA plug from the camera.
Dec 2, 2013 by C. Eshom
votes
I've had mine installed for 2 months in nothing but rainy east coast weather and so far so good......keeping my fingers crossed because it would be very difficult to swap it out.
Apr 12, 2014 by A. Julius
votes
Simply comes with needed cables and should plug right in to monitor as long as it's compatible.
35 minutes ago by jeremiah
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers