5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit
My product arrived quickly and exactly as the listing described. This product fit my GPS perfectly, and is actually of better quality than the OEM part in my opinion.
Published 13 months ago by Michael L. Worthington

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Universal
My Garmin Nuvi did not fit. The GPS was bigger than the holder. Should not say "universal" if it does not fit all Nuvi GPS's
Published 10 months ago by Mark & Melissa Miller

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Universal, January 14, 2014
This review is from: HDE Garmin Nuvi 200 Series GPS Windshield Ball & Socket Suction Cup Mount & Bracket Unit Holster Bundle (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, October 13, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad., August 25, 2013
This one's a keeper. Set it on my dash and haven't looked back. Works as expected. Highly recommended for it's price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Initially I got a wrong dimension for my GPS but ..., July 9, 2014
Initially I got a wrong dimension for my GPS but got a quick response to my claim and the item was replaced with the proper dimension for my GPS. it fits perfectly. Giving it a 5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
It works

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
Debbie D. Hughes (Lake Geneva, WI United States) - See all my reviews
Fits Perfect Couldn't beat the price. 100%+ satisfied

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
This GPS and Suction cup work perfect. I love the size and voice is so clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars GPS Suction Cup, July 7, 2014
I've had no problems with this. I especially like it because it can be attached to the dashboard or windshield

5.0 out of 5 stars works great., July 6, 2014
M. Griffin (Coralville, IA United States) - See all my reviews
Fits perfectly, works great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 4, 2014