1,054 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly fine cables
Published on January 13, 2009 by Robert Haven

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
I tried the cable with a new TV and BlueRay player, no signal. Then I tried it with my computer, no signal. I bought a walmart cable and everthing worked fine. I tried the cable again, no signal. The walmart cable works fine with both devices. I don't think they check their cables very well. At least Wallmart will refund your money.
Published 6 months ago by Peter D. Krempely

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly fine cables, January 13, 2009
Robert Haven (Eugene, Oregon United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: HDMI Cable Category 2, Full 1080P Capable (6 Feet) (Video Game)
When I bought my LCD TV, I paid a fortune for an HDMI cable at the retail store. Stupid me, I should have known better about the outrageous markups many retail stores put on video accessories. Recently, I bought several of these cables at a fraction of the price I paid for that first one, and I used them to connect a Blu-ray player, an Xbox360, and an audio/video receiver. Even with the high shipping cost, these cables are much cheaper than I found elsewhere. And they work just fine.

Remember, HDMI cables transfer digital info -- they pass bits, not an analog signal -- so, basically, they either work or they don't work. You'll either see the complete picture and hear the audio, or you won't (if the cable is defective). These are not like analog cables where cheaper, poor-quality cables can result in a poorer picture or sound. So if you get any HDMI cable that works, you won't get any better quality by paying for more expensive HDMI cables. Reviewers that say they see a poorer picture with cheaper HDMI cables are fooling themselves and don't understand digital vs. analog.

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS CABLE IS THE REAL DEAL!!! VERY HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE!!!, April 11, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I just got this cable to hook my XBox 360 up to my new 42" Phillips LCD. I was a little worried at first that I wasn't getting what I needed, but was right on with it. The 1.3a Category 2 HDMI cable is definitely the way to go. It's amazing to see how many places are charging $40 - $50 for the same thing so they can put a popular name on it.

I got this cable while playing Fallout 3 and immediately noticed the difference in the small detail and sound quality. Not sure if I would pay what others are charging for this cable, but for $3 and $3 S&H YOU CAN'T GO WRONG!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Cable, Perfect Prize, June 11, 2008
I would recommend this HDMI cable to everyone. The screen is perfect, you don't need to buy any costly HDMI cables. Just buy this cable you won't regret.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!, November 24, 2008
W. Wu (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
For the price, this item can't be beat! The 1080P picture and HD sound are fantastic! No need to buy $100 Monster Cable, this works the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!!, July 14, 2008
These cables are great!! The quality is excellent and the price is definitely right. Looked at several other cables before I found these and other than being 30-50 times more expensive, there was absolutely NO benefit in using the name brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars These cables are awesome!!!, October 8, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Using these cables for my ps3 and they work great. I have a samsung tv and i get amazing picture quality. Don't hesitate cause of the price the cables do the job!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, October 26, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought a 37" LG about 2 months ago, and got this cable because I do a lot of gaming and watch movies and I couldn't be happier. Why anyone would spend $40+ at the store for the exact same thing is beyond me.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, July 29, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
the only difference i see between this cable and the ones at best buy is the extra cash in my wallet

4.0 out of 5 stars cables are perfect, December 12, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
These cables are a great savings compared to the big stores and work great, make sure you select HDMI cables that are category 2 full 1080 capable. Will buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Night and Day differnce.., May 29, 2014
For those with a 1080p tv and still having trouble seeing subtitles or small map icons in xbox360 games like "Sleepings Dogs" or "Grand theft auto". Then this cable is a must have. The picture quality for me was a night and day difference. It made it so much more clearer and defined. It makes the game experience much more enjoyable. Worth every penny. Literally, I paid around two hundred and seventy pennies shipped. That's not even three dollars! Meanwhile, Microsoft is charging FORTY MO**** F****** DOLLARS for basically the same cable before shipping! Do the math and see how much you can save by buying it here.

HDMI Cable Category 2, Full 1080P Capable (6 Feet)
$24.99 $2.75