Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Length: 6 Feet (Single Pack)|Style: HDMI Male to Male|Change
Price:$2.96+ Free shipping

on April 7, 2014
I needed an HDMI cable to provide audio to a second display (a Toshiba TV monitor) I added to my computer recently. The seller's title for this cable is "full 1080P capable" while the description says "supports resolution up to 1440 P". Well, while the audio is ok, I have not been able to get it to work at any resolution, 1080p or lower. The writing is distorted to the point where you can't distinguish it very well or it would be painful for the eyes to stand it more than a few minutes.
Changed back to my serial PC cable I used prior to upgrading to an HDMI cable and the image is great.

The cable provides the connection, however, it fails to support the resolutions that it claims it should. Is this a junk or defective cable. I incline to believe that the first is true since taking a look at the reviews here reveals that a failure rate would be considerable.
on February 4, 2014
I tried the cable with a new TV and BlueRay player, no signal. Then I tried it with my computer, no signal. I bought a walmart cable and everthing worked fine. I tried the cable again, no signal. The walmart cable works fine with both devices. I don't think they check their cables very well. At least Wallmart will refund your money.
11 comment|55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2015
I didn't expect it to come with an extra section on the cord like a PS3 usb cord. Once I saw the cable I was worried if It would even fit behind my TV. Upside down HDMI ports are hard enough as it is to insert a regular HDMI cord with...I didn't need some extra section on it that's not bendable to make it harder or make the cord useless on my tv. It was a headache getting this cord in...but it was 2 bucks so I cant complain too much.

Update:

No signal. Worked once the day it was received (Cable Box) and then I moved it to a device I wouldn't use much (PS3). I go power on the PS3 today and I'm getting no signal on this cord. I proceeded to try the cord across all the ports and different devices (Cable box, PS3, DVD Recorder) and still no signal. I tried my other hdmi cables across the ports and those are fine. This cable is crap.

Go Twisted Veins for 10 bucks. You get three 3ft braided hdmi cables, one 10ft braided hdmi cable, a right angle hdmi adapter, a cleaning cloth and keylight all for 10 bucks. I wish I would have before.
review image review image
on January 28, 2016
Given the cheap price, tons of high ratings, and relatively fast (non-prime) delivery I was happy - until I spent 3+ hours uninstalling then re-installing video cards, drivers, ram, etc.. on a new PC, only to finally realize that this low cost HDMI cable might be the culprit and it was. Can't return it, so I guess I'm out $4 and several hours of lost productivity...
on October 1, 2015
Some tech sites claim that HDMI cable quality does not matter and just go by price

They are wrong. This cable will not carry video. Other, high quality HDMI cables I have will. Tested on same output and receiving devices. The chord on this is so flimsy it must be the tiniest wire imaginable.

Get a good quality cable elsewhere and it will be one thing you will never have to worry about.
on September 27, 2015
I purchased this HDMI cord to plug my laptop into a flat screen tv. When using this exact cord I purchased, the video and audio signals constantly flicker on and off, so the tv turns to black over a dozen times a minute, even when the tv, cord, and laptop are completely still.
I know it's this cord that's faulty because I used another HDMI cable, plugged into the exact same slots on the tv and laptop, and that cord worked perfectly. The video signal was never lost. I switched back to this cord one more time just to make sure, and again it kept flickering, telling me the cord itself was faulty.
VINE VOICEon January 13, 2009
When I bought my LCD TV, I paid a fortune for an HDMI cable at the retail store. Stupid me, I should have known better about the outrageous markups many retail stores put on video accessories. Recently, I bought several of these cables at a fraction of the price I paid for that first one, and I used them to connect a Blu-ray player, an Xbox360, and an audio/video receiver. Even with the high shipping cost, these cables are much cheaper than I found elsewhere. And they work just fine.

Remember, HDMI cables transfer digital info -- they pass bits, not an analog signal -- so, basically, they either work or they don't work. You'll either see the complete picture and hear the audio, or you won't (if the cable is defective). These are not like analog cables where cheaper, poor-quality cables can result in a poorer picture or sound. So if you get any HDMI cable that works, you won't get any better quality by paying for more expensive HDMI cables. Reviewers that say they see a poorer picture with cheaper HDMI cables are fooling themselves and don't understand digital vs. analog.
1212 comments|310 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 29, 2015
these cables sucked. i bought 2 when the first one riupped out of the socket andf levfftg me really unabkle to push the wires back into metal sheath, i decided to just write it off. but when the other 2nd one broke off in the exaxt same way i was livid and decided to let everybody know.
on April 21, 2016
Obviously based on the pictures of other customers and the cable I received, this company is just selling any cable under this listing and not the one advertised..so no idea what the specs are on this cable...noted classy tek hdmi cable,,,very cheap cable...
on April 21, 2016
The cable I received looks nothing like the picture of the CE cable. There are no markings on it to indicate a brand or anything even in the packaging. I don't know if they sent the wrong one or what but I'm hoping it works just as well.