2,020 Reviews
 (1,538)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly fine cables
Published on January 13, 2009 by Robert Haven

2.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy
I bought 2 of these cables and they've both totally crapped out on me. I used one for my Xbox 360 and the other for my Motorola DVR (Comcast cable). I connected them to my Samsung 50" Plasma TV. In both cases, they cause intermittent audio and video problems. When there is a problem, the sound disappears and the screen shows thousands of pink pixels. Sometimes the screen...
Published on February 5, 2009 by Justin Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly fine cables, January 13, 2009
Robert Haven (Eugene, Oregon United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: HDMI High Speed Cable (6 Feet) (Video Game)
When I bought my LCD TV, I paid a fortune for an HDMI cable at the retail store. Stupid me, I should have known better about the outrageous markups many retail stores put on video accessories. Recently, I bought several of these cables at a fraction of the price I paid for that first one, and I used them to connect a Blu-ray player, an Xbox360, and an audio/video receiver. Even with the high shipping cost, these cables are much cheaper than I found elsewhere. And they work just fine.

Remember, HDMI cables transfer digital info -- they pass bits, not an analog signal -- so, basically, they either work or they don't work. You'll either see the complete picture and hear the audio, or you won't (if the cable is defective). These are not like analog cables where cheaper, poor-quality cables can result in a poorer picture or sound. So if you get any HDMI cable that works, you won't get any better quality by paying for more expensive HDMI cables. Reviewers that say they see a poorer picture with cheaper HDMI cables are fooling themselves and don't understand digital vs. analog.

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS CABLE IS THE REAL DEAL!!! VERY HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE!!!, April 11, 2009
This review is from: HDMI High Speed Cable (6 Feet) (Video Game)
I just got this cable to hook my XBox 360 up to my new 42" Phillips LCD. I was a little worried at first that I wasn't getting what I needed, but was right on with it. The 1.3a Category 2 HDMI cable is definitely the way to go. It's amazing to see how many places are charging $40 - $50 for the same thing so they can put a popular name on it.

I got this cable while playing Fallout 3 and immediately noticed the difference in the small detail and sound quality. Not sure if I would pay what others are charging for this cable, but for $3 and $3 S&H YOU CAN'T GO WRONG!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!, November 24, 2008
W. Wu (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HDMI High Speed Cable (6 Feet) (Video Game)
For the price, this item can't be beat! The 1080P picture and HD sound are fantastic! No need to buy $100 Monster Cable, this works the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, October 26, 2009
This review is from: HDMI High Speed Cable (6 Feet) (Video Game)
I bought a 37" LG about 2 months ago, and got this cable because I do a lot of gaming and watch movies and I couldn't be happier. Why anyone would spend $40+ at the store for the exact same thing is beyond me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Cable, Perfect Prize, June 11, 2008
This review is from: HDMI High Speed Cable (6 Feet) (Video Game)
I would recommend this HDMI cable to everyone. The screen is perfect, you don't need to buy any costly HDMI cables. Just buy this cable you won't regret.

5.0 out of 5 stars These cables are awesome!!!, October 8, 2008
This review is from: HDMI High Speed Cable (6 Feet) (Video Game)
Using these cables for my ps3 and they work great. I have a samsung tv and i get amazing picture quality. Don't hesitate cause of the price the cables do the job!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!!, July 14, 2008
This review is from: HDMI High Speed Cable (6 Feet) (Video Game)
These cables are great!! The quality is excellent and the price is definitely right. Looked at several other cables before I found these and other than being 30-50 times more expensive, there was absolutely NO benefit in using the name brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars cable, September 5, 2009
This review is from: HDMI High Speed Cable (6 Feet) (Video Game)
the first one they sent didnt work but they sent another one for free and it worked perfectly so 5/5

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, July 29, 2009
This review is from: HDMI High Speed Cable (6 Feet) (Video Game)
the only difference i see between this cable and the ones at best buy is the extra cash in my wallet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, November 1, 2011
This review is from: HDMI High Speed Cable (6 Feet) (Video Game)
Such a great deal. I have an HDMI cable well over 50 dollars and when I compared it to this 3 dollar cable I could not tell the difference.
It honestly stunned me because I had wasted away my money on over priced hdmi cables that did the exact same thing as a 3 dollar hdmi cable!

If there is a difference, it is so minute that my eyes can't tell the difference.
Great deal, long enough cord to get the job done.
Excellent product!

HDMI High Speed Cable (6 Feet)
$24.99 $1.99