5.0 out of 5 stars FLIPPIN AWESOME!
Published 12 months ago by William Sloan

3.0 out of 5 stars Small is the key word here
The camera fits in the palm of your hand. My problem is that the screen is small too and is very difficult to use in bright conditions. The first time I used the camera was at my son's Little League game on a bright sunny day. I could not see what I was shooting. I was ready to return the camera but I realize that a camera with a viewfinder is twice the cost so I will...
Published 3 months ago by Ray Duffield

5.0 out of 5 stars FLIPPIN AWESOME!, August 23, 2013
This review is from: Sony HDR-CX330 HD Handycam Camcorder with 30x Optical/60x Extended Zoom and 2.7-inch LCD Screen in Black + Sony 16GB Micro SDHC + Replacement NP-FV50 Battery + Micro HDMI Cable + Sony Carrying Case + Accessory Kit (Camera)
This camera rocks. It's EXACTLY what I wanted but to make it 5-star worthy there's all the stuff that came with it. I was going to buy this exact same camera at BestBuy for the same price, but there is easily $80 or more worth of add-on's in this bundle that don't come with the one at BestBuy. The spare battery and 16GB SD Card alone make this a great buy but then add the little gig bag (which is suuuper nice) the lens cleaner and cloths, the mini tripod, the sd card holder, the HDMI cable AND screen protectors?! This is just too good a deal to pass up and it's all really ace quality stuff. VERY happy with this purchase. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a 5 Star Product, June 20, 2013
My son has one and he told me it was easy to use and takes great pictures. So I bought one and he was right it was easy to use and I love the 50 zoom because we tak alot on nature pictures.`The video can be played back on your big screen TV and it looks like 3-D thats how good the pictures are. Yes I would remmond it to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, August 27, 2013
I really enjoy the camcorder. It is so easy to operate, takes great videos even in low lit rooms and the batteries last a long time. I only wish it had a strap attached so I can hang it around my neck. It's so compact I'm afraid I'll leave it somewhere..

4.0 out of 5 stars SUPER light weighted (too much!!), November 20, 2013
Comes with everything it says, work like it says, look like it says, but the menu is annoying. everytime I Tried to silence it, spend like 4-5 minutes finding the MUTE option. No shortcuts; no external buttons to it.

About the functionality, it works fine with awesome video quality. The issue is to learn how to control the ZOOM. it moves to slow at he beggining and then too fast. Watching my first video-trip was a throwing up experience. Now I know that I have to use this camera more static than my previous one; is more sensitive, as is hand-sized and weights like a credit card. If you have shaking hands, you need a heavier device.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome camcorder, June 18, 2013
Great camcorder. I took it on vacacation and I felt it was a lot more convenient than my regular camera. It does record video and you can take pics too. Very good resolution on the pics. Very satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Camera!, October 12, 2013
great little camera. easy to use. came bundled with all the necessary accessories other than an external battery charger. it has one that plugs the camera into a socket, but I like the little wall charger to charge a battery and you can be using the camera at the same time away from it.
The picture is great, easy to snap a photo in the middle of a video, and I never had the need to read the manual- its pretty common sense to work it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall a great bundle., October 3, 2013
The camcorder itself is excellent. When I first received it I was concerned because of it's light weight and small size. Don't be fooled by that, this is a very good camcorder and an exceptional value for the price. I would have given this bundle 5 stars if the included tabletop tripod had been of a little better quality - everything else was as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME deal on a Sony HDR-CX290 8GB from Focus Cameras, September 26, 2013
Miguel Hidalgo (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I took the word of another review. I rarely make reviews. This is one heck of a deal! Focus Cameras packed extras into this with the purchase. Included is a 16gb drive AND a 1200mAh battery!!! I feel like I made out like a bandit on a great Sony Digital HD Video Camera Recorder, loaded with many nice features. Thank you Focus for a great deal!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal, December 8, 2013
HDR CX290 - Pros - Easy to use. Easy to setup to HD tv for playback. Very happy with picture, microphone and ease of use, Extra battery even though its not a Sony battery is very nice and needed if filming more than an hour or so. Bag is good. Filmed basketball games and the stability software is excellent. Auto focus is excellent. Zoom function is easy and more than adequate. very light so not tiring to film for a couple of hours at a time. definitely purchase another external memory card. I got a 64 gig one and it will film an extra 25 hours.

Cons - Manual did not have an English translation, needed to print the manual on-line- 155 pages Ugh. did not come with all cables needed to create dvds, bummer, extra $10. Actually came with some cables not applicable to this model. Tripod is only 6 inches pretty much a waste unless laying down to record.

Would buy again and would recommend, great deal for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great camera for family use, October 27, 2013
Easy to use, light to carry and great definition. The pack is great as the second battery and bag are a must to have for day trip

Rate and Discover Movies