5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to have the car charging option, December 21, 2012
This review is from: NP-FV70 Battery & Charger Kit for Sony HDR-PJ200 HDR-PJ230 HDR-PJ260V HDR-PJ380 HDR-PJ430V HDR-PJ580V HDR-PJ650V HDR-PV760V HDR-PV790V HDR-TD30V Handycam Camcorder + More!! (Electronics)
Good value. I plugged it in, the battery fits and charges. It runs my camera, so thumbs up and well done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, September 4, 2012
Great bundle to buy for this sony camera. Car charger is great for when you are on the go. The screen protector also is great to keep from scratches. The extra battery comes in handy for when the other battery is low or not charged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, October 11, 2013
Everything works as advertised. Was concerned whether the battery would work with the camera, but indeed it is running just fine after 6 months of use at travel softball tournaments. I get nearly 4 hours of recording time...which makes life so much easier! Charger works great with other batteries...no problems their either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, October 21, 2013
Product is a good value. Ability to charge in a wall recepticle or 12 volt while in my vehicle is a real plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must need accessories, September 3, 2012
Calvin (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
Must need accessories for the projector camera, this bundle saves you more than purchasing the individual products separately. Moreover, the quality of the bundle items are comparable to the performance of the items sold separately. A must recommend for anyone purchasing the related model of the Sony camcorder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than My Original Charger, July 22, 2014
Elizabeth Fass (Hasbrouck Heights, new Jersey United States) - See all my reviews
My original charger went missing after I loaned my camera to my husband and son for a school camping trip. I had a question whether or not it would fit my model camera and I emailed the Seller. Lightning fast response (within 5 minutes!) and I purchased it.

It was shipped immediately and arrived 2 days later. It comes with a larger capacity battery and it's a great quality product. Much easier than the cable plug in that comes with the camera. You can plug it in the wall or even has the option of using the cigarette lighter adapter port in your car for mobile charging.

I highly recommend purchasing this charger if you have any of the models that are compatible. You won't regret it because you never know when a wonderful home movie moment will happen and you need to have a charged battery at all times. Especially if you have kids and/or pets. I am blessed to have both so lots of movies are recorded.

Oh and I just found my original charger and I put it in the box as back up. I won't be using it anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very, very happy with my this kit., May 29, 2014
I am very happy with this charger and battery kit. It works very well. I would recommend this to any one that wants more record time. I have recorded meetings for more than 4 hours at a time and never run out of battery. This kit is priced very reasonable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, April 29, 2014
Works great! Really like how the indicator light changes colors to let you know the change status if the battery from red to yellow to green(fully charged).

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT, September 3, 2012
Bought this about 5 or 6 weeks ago and have used it several times. I like the feature very much that allows one to insert an external microphone. My wireless mike works great with this feature. The projector is outstanding.Sony HDRPJ260V High Definition Handycam 8.9 MP Camcorder with 30x Optical Zoom, 16 GB Embedded Memory and Built-in Projector (2012 Model)

Rate and Discover Movies