Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
votes
Yes as stated by others it does come with the attachment as shown in the product picture but it is merely a snap on sort of light sheild. IMHO not very useful attachment for a small camera like this as it makes the camera look bulky. It works without it. It is not a wide angle attachment as one might think. It is just a plastic snap-on more or less like "flower" type lens hood found in DSLRs to avoid flare when stray light strikes the front element from bright light sources.
Mar 6, 2013 by rbhatta
votes
NTSC
Jun 29, 2014 by Kamal Gangwani
votes
Yes it does, The camcorder comes with its Sony Software that allows you to view and save all the recorded footage on to your computer, external hard drive or flash drive.
Mar 18, 2013 by www.MokhtarChahine.com
votes
I do not think it has night shot. However, it has a night or low light setting in the auto mode. I have been satisfied with the quality of videos shot in low light.
Mar 23, 2013 by Train Guy
votes
Yes, I use mine to record my pastors sermon on Sunday and connect the sound board to the camera and it works great. This is a very good camera.
Dec 3, 2013 by Tommy Willis
votes
Yes. I use it with my MacBook Pro (2011 early edition) and with Final Cut Pro X 10.0.9 for my editing needs. I has always worked perfectly.
Dec 18, 2013 by Tim
votes
It does not have Wi-Fi built in. It is not 35 mm equivalent.
Dec 25, 2013 by Kamal Gangwani
votes
Yes it does!
Nov 23, 2013 by Avery
votes
No it doesn't but you can plug in a external mic. if I remember correctly the 5.1 audio does work with a external. either way the internal mic was pretty well because most of the features work with it like the wind reduction.
Jun 18, 2013 by Avery
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers