Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 questions
vote
Depends on the resolution, frame rate and movement in the scenes...
Apr 24, 2014 by Thomas M. Lawcock
votes
I know for certain that this camera can use SD cards as external memory. I do not know if it shuts off after 29 minutes, but I'll test it out and get back to you.
Mar 14, 2013 by Reviewer Of Stuff
votes
The hood is a lens shield, a pro accessory. It does come in the box.
Nov 13, 2012 by David M. Ice
votes
According to page 26 in the manual, it can accept a SD memory card, SDHC memory card, or SDXC memory card, Class 4 or faster Up to 64 GB.
Jun 20, 2014 by Kenny
votes
sensor size Mar 2, 2014
1/2.88
Mar 2, 2014 by Deborah A. Bauzyk
votes
Many accessories are included - remote control, 110 volt hookups, HDMI mini to regular cable, lenses hood, an NP-FV 50 battery (you will need an NP 70 or 100 battery for adequate power), a built-in USB cord. Accessories that I bought - 2 NP 70 batteries, a 12 volt charging device and a set of lenses.
Feb 1, 2014 by Randy
votes
Yes, at the time when I got it iMovie wasn't even recognizing this camera even though Sony was claiming it is compatible. I was pissed off with Sony because I was chatting Sony Tech and once he figured out he cannot help me anymore he just disconnected from the chat. I was on Lion that time but not sure if it is still the case. Things may have changed since then. I think I got it last year somewhere around same time..
Apr 17, 2013 by Vincent D'Souza
votes
Yes. With the extended battery only. 60p frames. Great quality
Mar 14, 2013 by Peter
votes
I don't know where you found this information, we have this camera and it is not the case. Recorded up to 3 hours non stop without any problems.
Mar 14, 2013 by Angela Clark
votes
I saw that your question hasn't been answered in three days, so I'll try. I don't have the CX760, although I want to buy it if the price comes down from $1500. But I have had two previous Sony HD camcorders in recent years and neither came with a shoulder strap. So I doubt that the CX760 does either. Hopefully someone who actually has the camcorder will provide a more definite answer.
Jul 10, 2012 by Dale
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers