Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HEAVEN'S RAGE
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$4.99

on August 18, 2010
More than a who-done-it type mystery, Heaven's Rage explores who is really the victim. The reader is taken back in time through 4 pairs of eyes to reveal the details of their troubled past. Each new narrative leaves you guessing but are so compelling in and of themselves that you almost forget to wonder, who is the murderer(ess).
on October 22, 2010
Loved this book - hated this man! From the first page I was hooked. The twists and turns really kept it interesting and I felt real empathy for the women who had to deal with this man, I wanted to kill him myself! The ending was a true surprise. Ms Brown is a very talented writer, I look forward to her next book.
on July 19, 2010
An excellent novel that keeps your attention from the beginning and does not let it go !!!! The development and insight into the characters is wonderful and keeps the story going at a good crisp pace. This is an excellent read, and I look forward to future novels from this wonderful author !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on May 19, 2012
The story and writing, overall, were interesting enough to keep me reading and finish the book, but it felt like each character and their stories were so superficial that I couldn't sympathize or relate to them enough to care about their situations. The major downside to the book was the dialogue between the detectives. It just didn't ring true or seem believable at all, not so much the police aspect of it, although that wasn't realistic either, it was the way these two male partners/friends interacted verbally. Seemed very much like it was written by a woman who's never heard men converse with each other and wrote what she thought they'd say. Nevertheless, still an easy, pass the time read.
on August 18, 2010
This was an excellent read! Couldn't put it down. You get drawn into each woman's life and feel real empathy for them and lose whatever feelings you started with for the "victim." Couldn't wait to get to the end to see who actually did it--Great ending too! Can't wait for the next novel!!!!
on January 10, 2011
I highly recommend this book. I personally related to the subject matter on many levels. Especially how people can become involved in toxic relationships.
I also related to the strength found in the love of family and their support. Finally there is a great twist in the end. GREAT READ!
I read this novel in one sitting. Putting it down would have been like turning off a movie right in the middle. I loved the unique way the author unravels the past and grabs the readers emotions.........things aren't always as they seem! Looking forward to her next one!
on August 4, 2013
Read the book in one sitting, which I rarely do. I admit, I skimmed through some of the details to keep moving because the stories of these women, although disturbing, are compelling. I was prepared to be disappointed by the ending but was not, it was well done.
on November 8, 2010
I am not normally an avid reader, but from the first sentence Ms. Brown grabbed my attention! This book ran the gamet of emotions - disgust, sadness, pity, rage - and the surprise ending brought them all together. I can't wait to read Ms. Brown's next novel!
on November 18, 2010
This new author has it right when tapping into the emotions of the reader. I very much enjoyed reading the developing stories, had decided the "who donnit", and was surprised with the twist at the end. I'm looking forward to reading Tiffany Brown's next book.