Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 9, 2010
This tent was everything it was advertised to be. My wife and I bought it for large family parties and it will pay for itself in 1-2 parties. Haven't needed the sidewalls yet, but the tent was STURDY and was constructed the morning of the party mostly by 2 people in about 1 hour. The final raising of the tent with the sidepoles, I would recommend at least 4 people however. The amazing part about the contruction is that there are no center support poles (instead crossbeams near the top) so you have 800 SF of clear span space to use inside.

The only minor issue I have is storage of the poles/cover, as the boxes did not hold up after shipping. I am currently looking into heavy duty christmas tree storage bags to store the tent.
on August 29, 2011
We have a corn roast every year and need something for coverage. My husand saw this and want to buy it. We bought it and he assembled it with ease. It rained that day, but we stayed nice and dry. We had many compliments on it.
on April 1, 2013
I bought this tent for my daughters wedding. It took 6 people 1 hour to put it up. It was very easy to figure out all the poles were numbered. The poles are sturdy and material is good qualtiy. Much better then I expected. I bought a 2nd tent for the food and it is not nearly as nice as this one.
on July 20, 2011
We ordered this tent because it was cheaper than renting it once. We needed it four times this summer. It looks beautiful, but if you plan on using it in windy areas, you must take care. Extra stakes and rope is needed for anchoring and care must be taken when taking the tent down! On our third use, we had a problem where one of the poles bent, so now I am looking to find replacement poles if I can! All in all, the tent is what I expected and in areas without wind, it would be perfect!
on July 3, 2014
This tent does not even deserve a one star!!! The poles came all oxidized. The poles also bent easy. The night before of our party we set up the tent, and the wind made the tent come apart. It's not steady. I'm afraid if I were to use it for a party and the weather is not on my side, it might fall on my guests. This tent is not worth its price.
on June 2, 2012
I received the packages earlier than stated which was great. At first I was a little worried about the quality, time and money spent on the canopy. Once we got started it all came together and we put it up in no time. The day of our event it actually rained and I was so happy that we invested on this canopy. It holds up in rain and minimal windy conditions great. I had many compliments about the canopy. We had plenty of room with 10 tables. Overall, I am very happy with the product. It met my expectations and will be using it again this summer for our outdoor events.
on January 8, 2014
This item is great. has a good amount of space inside very firm and strong. The extra bars on the center make it extra stable. my only complain would be the side walls they are not as strong as you would hope but overall is great. just make sure not to pull to hard when assembling the side walls.
on April 2, 2015
Its a nice size for what I needed, But had some poles that were bent and the top at the corner had a hole
on June 17, 2015
there are no wrinkles because it is plstic.
on January 2, 2014
Product was fine and no issues and I would use this site again. Have had good luck in the past with this site.