Questions & Answers
3.8 out of 5 stars (329)
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
votes
is it accurate Apr 26, 2014
I am in the medical profession and this has been the most accurate BP machine I have had for almost 18 years. The self pump models stay more accurate than auto inflate in my opinion. I calibrate mine at work with a mercury machine and its rarely off more than 2 points. Remember you should take 3 readings at one point in time , one minute apart, and average them for the best result. Can't find a better machine than this. Must not bang around!
Apr 26, 2014 by Kathy
votes
Most BP units today have the capability to read higher BP readings. Sometimes the monitor just needs to be changed to a higher threshold
Dec 2, 2013 by Daniel Shrout
votes
It depends on the seller who is selling it. We try to be the lowest seller on Amazon but there are many sellers selling this same product. Depending on how competitive the other sellers are, will affect the pricing change differences.
Nov 3, 2014 by System A.
votes
The most common error symbol that appears on the display panel is a EE with a down arrow and two numerals. The reason for the EE Error Indicator is generally caused because the cuff has been wrapped too loose. The cuff was under-inflated during the measurement. This error will also display if the cuff is worn and needs to be replaced. The EE symbol with a down arrow indicates the cuff is over-inflated. In most instances the cuff has been wrapped too tight or you are using the incorrect cuff size. Turn the monitor off. Read the instructions to correctly apply the cuff. Wait five to ten minutes then take another measurement. Error indicators vary by model number. Symbols that display on your model are printed in the instruction manual with the steps to correct the problem. P.S. It's not my own info, got of the internet, but that makes sense:)
Sep 14, 2014 by Maryna Prysyazhnyuk
votes
Is very simple to use, no matter the language, but instructions are in Spanish as well.
May 6, 2014 by Antonio De La Hoz
votes
It comes with 4 AAA batteries that are not rechargeable. If you want rechargeable batteries I do not see why they would not work. My batteries are almost 2 years old, so battery life is not a problem.
Feb 4, 2014 by BJ
votes
No u do not need a stethoscope not sure the size of the cuff in inches I do not have a measuring tape handy
Jan 6, 2014 by momof3
votes
I ordered this in Dec 2013 and the unit I got looks just like the 1st picture on the Amazon add in Dec 2013 (the picture with the box). The on off button is in the center right.
Dec 17, 2013 by Jennifer M. Robinson
votes
no see a doctor
Jul 19, 2012 by the olde professor
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers