Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on February 4, 2013
These are generously sized and yet can fit so trimly. They have a nice wide opening and yet the inserts don't pop out and rub on baby's skin. They are so soft and they STAY that way! I showed one of our diapers that had been used for a month (at least 10 washes) to a friend and she was SHOCKED that what she was holding was not a brand new diaper! Many pocket and AIO diapers are soft when you first get them, but after 4-5 washes they are pilly and just not as plushy soft anymore -- NOT Coquí Baby Hero diapers! They stay fabulously soft for, well at least 3 months since that's how long we've been using ours!

All of those are lovely, but do they catch the baby's "business" and keep it inside. YES YES YES they DO!! And with all the color choices they do it very stylishly as well! After 7 years of using cloth diapers, these are EASILY in our top 2 favorite all-time brands.
on April 13, 2014
I purchased two of these to add to my collection. I checked their website for information about prepping the insert before using, and didn't find the info, so I emailed the company. They quickly responded that no prepping was needed, and that the inserts would absorb just fine right away.

I have been using them for a couple weeks now in my regular diaper rotation, each one used once daily.

CONS

They *immediately* leak into the crotch area on both sides, even if I use both inserts. When I say immediately, I mean I put on the diaper, my son peed, and his pants were wet (along with the onesie). Other diaper brands seem to leak out only after they are saturated a few times or sat on (carseat) or have moved out of position, so it's strange that EVERY time I put these on and he pees, his pants are instantly wet. Maybe it's the fleece pulling the pee out to the pants? The leg holes are just elastic and don't have that "gusset" like Thirsties diapers have.

I usually use a Thirsties cover with a prefold folded in thirds laid in the center with a piece of fleece over it, and never get any leaks from that unless it's just way over saturated (multiple pees) and/or been on way too long.

I tried to make excuses for this Coqui diaper and keep giving it chances, thinking it was just a big pee, it wasn't put on right, etc. but in reality I have been using cloth diapers for almost two years now and it's most likely not user-error. I am currently trying to insert my folded prefolds to see if the error is the insert itself and if it'll work with my trusted prefold...I'll let you know! I really wanted these to work because of the pros listed below:

PROS

very soft
fits well (my son is almost 30 pounds and is still three snaps in, lots of room to grow)
colorful
dries quickly
cute frog on back
trim
on April 21, 2013
It may be hard to believe, but this is a seriously great diaper. I'm a newbie to the cloth diaper world and late into it, but have lots of friends who have told me the dos and don'ts and I'm learning through my own. I probably can't compare it to a lot because my stash isn't impressive as most, but I'm getting there. I use these as my night time dipes and they hold in the leaks great. I've used them for 12+ hours at night. I have also used them as a day diaper and they def hold in all the messes. My daughter is 17 mos and still is producing very soft poop and it holds it all in, doesn't seep at the legs or anything. The lining is soft and durable, it washes great. The insert, idk if it holds up on its own bc I always double up with a hemp insert. I originally just bought 2 but I have ordered lots more and these are def my go to diapers. Oh and the colors are as vibrant as it appears in the picture. It doesn't fade in the wash, and it fits well. It's really an excellent diaper in all the departments.
on November 13, 2015
The color is a true red! This pocket diaper has been great. The pocket opening is especially big, and a lot of different types of inserts can be added. I got these to use as overnight diapers. The first time I used them, they leaked right out the leg. I contacted their customer service and they were amazing. They helped me problem shoot possible problems. I was new to cloth and turns out I didn't have a great fit and that caused leaks. They even sent me a few samples of their new inserts to try out for my heavy wetter. We were using disposables with an additional disposable insert and would still get occasional leaks. Using the Hero and their new inserts gave us leak free nights. Great diaper for an amazing price.

We've used these for about 7 months and the inner fleece is starting to have issues and the elastics are getting relaxed which makes getting a good fit more difficult. The fit issue has caused a few leaks, but we've used these as our only overnight diapers for months. They've been washed and worn in those 7 months almost every day (Never used a dryer for them). So even though they're showing signs of wear, it's from heavy duty use and they're still in ok shape. I'd still recommend them. In a regular diaper stash, they wouldn't be used as heavily as I've used mine.
on November 2, 2013
Original November 2013: Held up be well so far (2 months), cleans well, and good price. I have recommended these to friends interested in cloth diapering.

Update October 2014: These diapers are still waterproof but ALL of the elastic in all four of the Hero Diapers have failed... so much for using it on the second child it hasn't made it through one child. I have never put these in the dryer. On a side note my Rumparooz, bought and washed together with these are in near perfect condition. I would no longer recommend these unless you are planning to only have one child and plan to potty train at one year. I know you can change the elastic but that does fit my talents and time.
on June 14, 2013
I HATE stuffing diapers. but I also hate sweaty plasticky material against my little piggys butt! so pockets it is! I absolutely LOVE this diaper. it is very trim but still amazingly absorbent! The inside is really soft and light and the poop doesnt squish into the material! my sons butt has EXPLODED in this thing and I thought it was beyond washing but it surprisingly did not stain! it didn't leak pee or poop either! I call this his poop diaper because he always poops in it lol. Everything comes out beautifully . We have only had this diaper for about a month but so far, so good. i wash it in nellies laundry soda and hang dry in the sun. love it.
Felt like I should add that I use FLIP inserts in this diaper. I lost the original insert that came with this diaper.
on April 6, 2016
This is a well-made cloth diaper that fits well on my previously smaller-than-average and now average chunky thighed baby. The fleece inside is soft, though I have wondered about how comfortable it would feel in the heat of the summer. I took off one star because I cannot recommend the insert that comes with it. It works fine if you are changing within two hours and your kid is not a heavy wetter, but I would recommend a better insert otherwise. We also have never been able to use this diaper overnight without leaks, no matter what kind of inserts and liners were used.
on April 3, 2013
I was looking for a cute inexpensive pocket diaper for my 19 month old son.The color and design of the diaper are beautiful and the inside is super soft. This diaper was the perfect find! It fits him great and is super cute, love the frog on the back! No leaks so far. LOVE LOVE LOVE this diaper :)
on November 21, 2014
Having bought at least 10 brands of cloth diapers, this is one that I chose after scouring Amazon for affordable options. I hadn't heard of them before, and I am so glad I took a chance. These turned out to be my very favorites!! I'm initially ordered just one or two, and loved them so much I ordered 6 more. I have been using them daily for around 8 months, and they still look new. The fleece still looks great, the pockets are roomy and easy to stuff, and your baby is only touched by soft fleece around the leg holes. I am preparing to order a few more for our stash, and phase out the fuzzibunz that have started falling apart already and the cheap Alvas that tend to leak. I wish my whole stash was made of Hero. Oh, and the colors are absolutely beautiful - vibrant and so cute on your baby's bum you almost don't want to cover them up with clothes. Can't say enough good stuff about these, would give them 10 stars if I could!!
on August 4, 2015
One of the best diapers for chunky babies! They're luxuriously soft after months of use (I own several). Love them!

I wanted to add that I still love these diapers after about a year of use. I now use them with a tri-folded prefold because I personally don't like microfiber, but I love the fit of these diapers. My 16 month old, nearly 30 lb'r still fits in these with plenty of grow room. If your babies ten to be large, these are a great diaper to invest in. The only diaper I've owned that I can truly say will last to potty training for us.