Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on May 28, 2014
I was excited to find this bundle for $419.99 with all the extras it really was an awesome deal. However the only take away from a 5 star rating was the fact that they sent a regular sd card instead of a micro sd that the go pro actually takes. Otherwise Great Bundle Choice!
on July 23, 2014
This was a great bundle. I gave it to my husband prior to a "glider" trip to Sedona. He was able to take still pictures and video of the red rocks of Sedona. It was pretty amazing. Everything in the bundle was just what was needed. The only problem was the case that came with it started to rip inside on the seams. It's isn't great quality material in the inside lining. He only had the camera in there and it started to unravel. Otherwise.... everything was great!
on July 3, 2014
It came with the wrong SD card and to get a replacement meant I either had to return the entire camera and reorder or buy a new one (which I did) - although Amazon gave me a discount for my trouble ,I still had to buy the new one and it meant I missed the window of using it during a time when a friend was available to show me how to use it. Hopefully I can get it up and running now that the correct SD card is here.
The SDHC Micro SD memory card came SD, not micro. So it does not fit to the equipment GoPro Hero camera
on April 5, 2015