Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GoPro HERO3+ Black Edition Camera HD Camcorder With 2 Replacement Lithium Ion Batteries + Charger with Car Charger + Deluxe Carrying Case + Monopod + Micro HDMI Cable + + 32GB SDHC MicroSD Memory Card Complete Deluxe Accessory Bundle
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 27, 2014
Negatives: The batteries are a little larger than the original so it's hard to get the battery door off with those in.

The tripod mount came cracked. I was able to glue it but it will not last long.

The tripod itself is pretty useless, it has limited to no stabilization. You're better off using the gripster for all.

Camera works great though. Worth the bundle price but some of the accessories are junky.
on May 21, 2015
A very great bundle, well priced, and good quality for the price also. GoPro's are a good camera for all your action shooting or video recording you want to do. I do wish that the bag that was included was larger to hold all the important items better, rather than having to carry two bags or something else.
on July 21, 2014
riting this review because I bought this package, I think it is absolute crap let me explain why, the camera shut off whenever it wants to when I mean shut off I mean it shuts off in The middle of recording video, call GoPro and they said that it was my SD chip so they recommend buying in SD chip off the website so I purchased one for roughly around $70 receive the new chip still having the same problem with the camera did A update and still having the same problem, batteries don't last long at all I received 3 of them battery life is it absolutely horrible,and when I hook up to wifi to my tablet it stays hooked up for about 30 seconds and then kicks off,my friend purchased the GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition also local store and it has the same problems,don't get me wrong this little camera takes awesome pictures and video but still think Gopro got to work on the camera and software.
on August 9, 2015
This was a fantastic deal for an exceptional camera. I'm absolutely thrilled to have this. I highly recommend taking advantage of this deal before they run out!!!!
on June 28, 2014
This is the best buy going, unbelievable quality and with all the accessories. Had a ball in Hawaii filmed zip lines and biking down the crater with the GoPro.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 20, 2015
The entire package is great except for the tripod thing. It's a joke. But the package is still worth every penny.
on December 27, 2014
The remote control batt. only lasts about 2 hrs in the field, batts for the camera just alittle bit longer.
on July 22, 2014
Go pro camera had a sensor issue causing black lines in the white areas. The items in the kit are terrible.
on October 9, 2014
nice kit! camera works great and having extra batteries is a must have!
on January 16, 2016
This was a donation for a charity auction. Big hit!

See 1 answered question