Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HGTV Magazine
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on January 13, 2013
I was disappointed to learn that I could not enter my info from my subscription to get it on my Kindle Fire. I was able to do that with my Better Homes and Garden!! I shouldn't have to pay twice! Not sure if I'll renew.
on September 4, 2012
I found this magazine difficult to read on the kindle. I was constantly scrolling and expanding the page to see the pictures. It had an annoying habit of swithing to another page while I was trying to scroll the page to see something in the corner.

I like this magazine but will probably continue with the printed format instead of online.
on February 23, 2013
This is first time when I bought HGTV Magazine. I wasn't impressed. I was expecting more advises and ideas then advertising.
So it is under my expectation. Example : " If you want to renovate your kitchen cabinets go to Home Depot and you will find everything there". O yeah? Thank you . Then why should I buy your Magazine? In my opinion this Magazine is pretty poor . Maybe somebody else could be pleased.
on October 22, 2012
Loved this magazine. Only disappointment is that it's not monthly. It has all the great ideas I used to love to find on HGTV (which now seems more obsessed with selling and buying houses than decorating them.) I'll definitely buy it again either in print or possibly KF, but won't subscribe until a monthly version is available.
on September 9, 2012
Honestly, I've kinda given up in the channel. Can we play something besides House Hunters PLEASE! With that said, the magazine does a great job where the channel is failing. Lots of real world/affordable ideas, great Colorado and design, and inside looks at some of my favorite designers' homes (hello David Bromstad shops at Ikea!) Great ideas, great price, just wish it was monthly!
on January 29, 2013
Ordered the mailed version .... paid the complete year ... asked a question about if you can get a kindle version too. I received a response saying we will cancel your order and change it to a kindle version ... and it all just dissappeared. So I paid for nothing now I cant get an answer on wth happened! Just wish I could get the mag.... all these missed issues just bum me out.
on June 12, 2013
I believe HGTV mag is the most up to date home magazine on the stands today. It has everything that you are looking for, from updating colors in the home, to major makeovers and helpful tips for any homeowner. It is my favorite magazine on my kindle fire!

Tammy
on April 11, 2013
If you are looking to do a lot of things in the house, than this magazine is for you. Great thru and thru.
on March 28, 2013
I LOVE EVERYTHING HGTV!!! So I thought the Kindle version would be great too. I got a free 30 day trial so I could compare it with the paper version. I had no problem with the download. Considering the size of the Kindle Fire screen, the information was OK, but there was no comparison with the paper version in the bright colors and layouts of the rooms, etc. I will cancel the Kindle subscription and keep the paper version. It is worth $18 a year, but the Kindle version is not. If it were free with a paper subscription I would keep it. What do you say HGTV?
on April 4, 2014
Just when I thought it could not get better, and BAM it did. I can now help the environment, no paper magazine, and I can still have the magazine forever. Not to mention no more magazines laying around. I can take it with me everywhere I go. The colors are crisp, and picture perfect. A new convert to the digital format. KUDOS to HGTV.