5.0 out of 5 stars In black and brown please.....
Published on December 13, 2011 by Charlotte P

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty boots but quality is questionable.
Published on December 19, 2011 by JennR

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty boots but quality is questionable., December 19, 2011
Was really happy to buy these beautiful boots at an affordable price. I wore them the same day I received package. I was so excited to be wearing these sexy boots but they are already damaged. I don't know how but some of the leather scraped off so needless to say I'm going to get the boot repaired. I'm dissapointed that they aren't as durable as i thought they would be. The quality of the boots are definately questionable but because I paid under $40.00 for them I'm not terribly upset. These are perfect boots to wear at work if you work at an office or something like that. Hope this review helps future consumers. - JennR

5.0 out of 5 stars In black and brown please....., December 13, 2011
I took a chance and ordered both black and brown. I live in the Middle East and do a lot of on line shopping. These looked good for the money and they are. Gorgeous. As for shin rub I only noticed when walking down the stairs. Get the boots and get the elevator I say. My teenage daughter is very jealous but has been allowed borrowing rights, on completion of all school home works. All round winner.

2.0 out of 5 stars How do you walk in these things?, December 9, 2011
Leather is not as shiny as pictured. The top front opening edge rubs your shins. Can't walk right in these. Didn't work for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars HK Melinda 81/2, February 11, 2013
This shoe is very comfortable. It goes with a lot of hard to match outfits. Wide enough to tuck your pants into. The leather is buttery and runs true to size :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Boots, November 27, 2013
This review is from: HK by Heidi Klum Women's Melinda Bootie (Apparel)
I ordered these boots in all the colours. They fit very well and its easy to walk in them. The leather is beautiful. Very well made boots. Too bad I didn't catch the 40 dollar sale, lol. I just wish they would make them in knee high as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of compliments, November 23, 2013
I love the way these booties look - very chic and they go beautifully with my fall/winter wardrobe. Heidi Klum Rocks

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOOTIE!, October 21, 2013
HK BOOTS ARE WONDERFUL THE FIT PERFECT AND LOOK WONDERFUL i WOULD RECOMMEND TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS..
STYLISH FOR BOTH DRESS UP OR DRESS DOWN.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful shoe!, September 8, 2013
These shoes is comfortable shoes . Despite the high heel, to walk in the shoes very comfortable. The workmanship is just great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great!, August 26, 2013
Run true size, leather quality seems good. Looks great and they are really comfortable if you're used to walk in high heels (4")

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, August 9, 2013
It is a very good product, according to our expectations. Very well packed and with much protection to avoid damage on the trip

HK by Heidi Klum Women's Melinda Bootie