Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on April 25, 2013
The material of this pump is really nice, and the sole is made of leather. Nowadays most of them are man made materials. For this discount price it is a bargain buy. The only problem I feel is that this brand and style run little small, should have ordered a 1/2 size larger. I have always purchased regular size 8M in many brands without any problem. When I try them on and walk around the house, my toes was all the way against the tip of this shoes leave no extra room. I would love to keep it and give as gift to a other friend, because I will not able to walk on this heel without feeling the pain.
on December 3, 2014
Very nice shoe. Good quality. Looks great with casuals or dressy attire. A little disappointed because I took advice of other reviews and ordered a size up from what I'd normally wear only to receive it and it be a little too big. Tried to reorder my size but out of stock... love the shoe so much that I couldn't return it. I'll have to find some kind of padding to see if it will work out!
on April 30, 2014
This shoes didn't fill my expectations. They are too heavy, 5 minutes after I was wearing them, I felt so tired, I couldn't walk, and drive my car. I love the color, but didn't like them. I feel so sad about it. Next time, I will be more selective choosing my shoes, but not Heidi Klum.
on October 3, 2013
When I first got these shoes they were a little tight in the toe area but a shoe stretcher solved that problem. The shoes are comfortable and I have danced the night away in them. I've received quite a few compliments... it's a good looking shoe....very deep navy color.
on October 28, 2012
These pumps are so pretty and exactly what I wanted - Navy shoes are so hard to find. Sizing was true - they fit, but they just rubbed in so many places. I wear heels pretty much every day and I tried everything to make these work, but I will never wear them again. They are just too painful.
on April 24, 2012
Order a size up. I wear size 9, ordered the navy blue in size 9 but it was too tight, not returning it though, will give it to a lucky friend or relative with smaller feet....lol
on March 12, 2012
Navy shoes are almost impossible to find. I needed shoes to match a Tory Burch dress and searched stores and internet sites to find dressy heels to match.
These are perfect. They look expensive, but are not. They're comfortable and well made.
on June 17, 2014
I received them earlier than expected. They are beautiful. Navy is so hard to find. I love the platform and heel black trim. I haven't worn them yet.. Wedding this weekend in Vegas. They're perfect for my satin navy dress.
on July 1, 2014
The shoes are beautiful and look well made, but they do run a little small. I think I will take another reviewers advice and invest in a shoe stretcher. Other than this I really like them!
on March 29, 2013
Well made, good looking shoes with high heels. true to size, and good price too. I would recommend buying it :))