4.0 out of 5 stars Not Perfect, But Great for the Price
Published on October 6, 2011 by E. Anderson

2.0 out of 5 stars Smelly!
Published on September 1, 2011 by Cabushka

2.0 out of 5 stars Smelly!, September 1, 2011
So disappointed! I bought these for a trip to Ireland at the last minute. While they definitely are a stylish sneaker, they fall short in a number of areas. First, the odor from the materials is overwhelmingly toxic. I don't know if I can stand the odor on a 7 hour flight. They smell absolutely toxic. Second beware that they are extremely narrow, so if you have a wide foot don't bother. Fortunately, I have a narrow foot. They are also short lengthwise. I ordered an half-size up, but should have ordered a whole size up. Last, there is no arch support. The heel actually feels a little elevated, so they have a strange fit. I resolved this issue with some small arch inserts. I wanted to love these, but I'm afraid they will have to go back.

1.0 out of 5 stars dont do it..., September 15, 2011
I returned these shoes they are so ugly!!! They are way to narrow to be comfortable. I dont know how new balance markets these shoes but they are definatly not for working out in. They provide no suport for your foot. I love new balance and Heidi Klum but these are horrible

1.0 out of 5 stars Stylish but VERY uncomfortable, September 25, 2011
This review is from: HKNB Heidi Klum for New Balance Women's 410 Sneaker (Apparel)
What a disappointment! I love Heidi Klum, but she did not deliver with these shoes. I ordered an 11, which is usually what I wear for New Balance but these felt like a narrow size 9.5. And I am not even kidding. My mom was going to buy them from me since she needed some walking shoes and wears a 9.5, but after trying them on, said NO WAY!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Perfect, But Great for the Price, October 6, 2011
I felt compelled to write a review for these shoes because the existing reviews may completely prevent anyone from giving them a shot. I ordered the Black & Purple. I'm a solid 8.5 in almost every brand I buy, so of course I ordered an 8.5. They fit perfect. They are not wide sloppy shoes. Generally, I shy away from New Balance because they can look somewhat orthopedic and make my big feet look even bigger. These are sleek and stylish, and they make my feet look SMALL. The profile reminds me more of Pumas than traditional New Balance. I have a high arch and have walked around all day without discomfort. My only complaint is the heel of the insole in the left shoe is a little "off". I can't describe it, but it just feels like I have something stuck in my shoe. This is annoying, but it's getting less noticeable with wear. I didn't notice a smell like the other reviewer, other than the smell of fresh suede and rubber, and I have standard medium width feet and do not find the shoes to be too narrow. I can see, however, that if you have wide feet, these may not work for you. Give 'em a shot. They're hip, urban, everyday shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, January 5, 2012
I was actually disappointed to see the negative reviews for these shoes. I purchased the olive and gray and love them. They are super comfortable and very urban looking. I commute daily in Chicago and run around in these before putting my work shoes on!

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong sizing, November 27, 2011
The sizing was ALL wrong. I take a size 11 and they fit my sister who wears an 8 1/2. Terrible.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Cute!, February 24, 2014
Love these very much. They look so cute on. Wish the fit was a little bigger, but love how lightweight and fashionable they are!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoe, October 28, 2013
These are on the tighter side of size 7, but its such a cool shoe. such a chic colour combo.

4.0 out of 5 stars City sneaker, August 12, 2012
Looking better than I expected and feeling great. Perfect for walking in summer city. Goes with jeans and skirt as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Narrow is a plus!!!!!!, July 21, 2012
I love these shoes. Yes they run narrow, but for me that is perfect. I have so much trouble finding shoes that run narrow, particularly in the heel. And these fit the bill. Fit perfectly. In the length, I found them true to size for New Balance. They are very lightweight and yet offer reasonable support. Most of all, they are extremely soft and comfortable. I love them, as daily wear-around shoes.

HKNB Heidi Klum for New Balance Women's 410 Sneaker
HKNB Heidi Klum for New Balance Women's 410 Sneaker by HKNB Heidi Klum for New Balance
Out of stock