5.0 out of 5 stars More than a wristlet - it's a wallet, August 31, 2012
Enlighten Me (Denver, CO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HOBO Ally Wristlet (Apparel)
The Hobo Ally Wristlet is a wallet. I wasn't able to tell by the picture, but yes, this has credit cards slots, id slot, and a cash pocket. These are stored on the front flap of the wallet. So this is better than those one-compartment wristlets - it has the added benefit of organization.

The dimensions are 3.5" high x 6" wide x 1.5" deep. This may be wider than a typical wallet, but the main compartment has room for your smartphone. This is also shorter than many of the other Hobo wallets, so it'll fit in mid-size purses easier.

The quality of the leather and hardware are good. I love the patent, and I think it tends to wear better than the polished leather. I picked one up in the plum color. I like color, as it's easier for me to find my wallet.

So throw it in your purse as a wallet. Then wear it on your wrist to carry just the essentials.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous wristlet!, November 5, 2011
This review is from: HOBO Ally Wristlet (Apparel)
I love all things Hobo International and this is no exception. It's the perfect size and yes, with the other reviewer saying you have to fold the bills, you do, but it's no big deal. It's dressy enough to take right out of your purse and use for going out hangs nicely on your wrist, and fits my Blackberry in one side, just perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 28, 2010
This review is from: HOBO Ally Wristlet (Apparel)
This is the cutest, most convenient wristlet ever! It holds my credit cards, money, id, even my cell phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest little invention ever!, January 1, 2013
J. Sherman (Lansing, MI USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HOBO Ally Wristlet (Apparel)
Absolutely love my wristlet!! It even holds my Motorola Razr cell phone, which is too big for most cell phone holders!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, September 7, 2011
Sampa "Sampa" (Marietta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HOBO Ally Wristlet (Apparel)
Very useful and well made as Hobo always is. Would be nice in other colors too. Even some just a little larger and with option of cross body strap.

HOBO Ally Wristlet