on January 12, 2013
I rarely write reviews, but I was excited when I received this wallet and no one else had. A few thoughts when I received this:
1. The picture is a good representation of the print, snake is more brown than anything else.
2. The zip around doesn't let the wallet open to flat, but does have a lot of card slots and an ID window.
3. Don't know that the price lines up with the feel of the material (so I subtracted a star), but it does seem like it will wear well, and I am not sending it back, because...

There is a smart phone pocket on the side! Not included in part of the zippered piece, but it fit my iPhone 4 in its case snugly and seemed relatively secure. I was not expecting this little pocket, so I was incredibly excited to know that if I wanted to just carry a wallet in somewhere, I could slip my phone in as well and not have to juggle two items. This was a fun bonus for me, and as I have looked for wallets that can hold a phone, this was especially appreciated because it wasn't listed in the product description.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on April 26, 2013
It took about 15 seconds after opening the packaging to determine that this wallet was NOT leather. It only took that long because I really wanted to believe that it was a top quality Hobo wallet as advertised. Unfortunately, this wallet is not top grain leather, it is not well made, and it is surely not Hobo. It is junk.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again