5.0 out of 5 stars Love love looooove
Published on May 6, 2011 by Jess

1.0 out of 5 stars ARRIVED BROKEN
When I took the wallet out of the bag it appeared lopsided & one of the clasps was open. When I shut the clasp it immediately sprang open again & will not stay properly closed.
Published 17 months ago by kathy halepeska

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love looooove, May 6, 2011
I wish I had bought this a long time ago rather than holding off because of the price. I don't feel that this wallet is cheap in ANY way. The leather is soft and supple, thus likely to show scratches and wear a little easier than over-processed materials. I feel like that's character, not a flaw. The pictures don't do it justice. When you unfold the wallet and it lays flat, there is a windowed pocket for your ID, a place for three cards of your choice on the opposite side as well as a HUGE zippered pocket that is the size of the entire wallet. Close the wallet and on one side you have a pocket that has room for at least six additional cards plus bills and more. On the other clasped side of the wallet, you have a bigger area plus a smaller zippered area. Hard to explain, but rest assured that this wallet is beyond amazing. You can tell it was designed by a woman who knows what the essentials are! The caramel color is perfect because it goes with brown or black... so you can use it as a wallet in any purse, or carry it alone as a clutch. I've searched for years for the PERFECT wallet, and thanks to Hobo, I finally have it. I have no problem paying $100 for a wallet exceeded in beauty only by its function!! Absolutely, positively worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Regrets, September 28, 2010
This review is from: HOBO Vintage Lauren Wallet (Apparel)
Bought my Hobo wallet at a local boutique store and LOVE it. I have a cream colored one and was hesitant on the color, but I adore it now (I had my heart set on a pumpkin or sage color). I've had it for several months and absolutely adore this wallet. It makes a great clutch and is the best "purse-type" purchase I've ever made. It holds everything you need (and want to have with you). My iPhone fits perfectly in it, along with everything else. There's so much room--enough for many credit cards (etc) and the zipper pocket is enormous. It makes a great clutch and wallet that'll fit in most purses.

You won't regret splurging a little more on this awesome wallet--it's made of a great leather product and will last for many years!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells Amazing!, July 14, 2012
This review is from: HOBO Vintage Lauren Wallet (Apparel)
The only thing I would like to add to all of the other glowing reviews, and I was quite surprised by it myself, it the smell of the leather is scrumptious. It doesn't smell like typical leather, does not smell at all synthetic, in fact isn't even a scent I can describe. In no way did I expect to write a review based on positive smell alone, but every time I use this gorgeous piece I can't help but think - it's smells amazing and I hope it lasts!

I guess also worth a mention; my iPhone fits well. Other reviewers have said theirs didn't fit so well. Mine is in an Otterbox Commuter case and it fits in my Lauren along with cash, cards, disposable contacts, and a lip gloss.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! It's so portable!, October 21, 2008
This is the handiest item I have ever purchased. I can easily throw it in my briefcase for flying or into my workout bag to take to the gym. It frees up one arm while hustling through the security area in the airports. I highly recommend this product. Plenty of room for credit cards and my iphone fits perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this thing, November 15, 2012
I would lose my phone, i would lose my keys, i would lose my cards. my purse was always messy. then i got this beautiful gorgeous thing. it's great quality material, great make and design. it even smells good. should you get it??? YES best wallet ever. trust me... i've bought alot of wallets and none are as stylish and as practical as this guy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing but Love, August 28, 2007
This review is from: HOBO Vintage Lauren Wallet (Apparel)
I Love Love Love my Hobo Clutch! It is my everyday purse that just seems to look better the more I use it! And it goes with everything, it can be dressy or casual. This is definitely the beginning of my affair with Hobo.

1.0 out of 5 stars ARRIVED BROKEN, February 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great find, April 12, 2011
This was a birthday present for my sister, and she loved it. I want it in orange. LOL

Thanks Amazon ,

VC

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Hobo I've ever seen :-), April 9, 2014
This is one of the best wallets I've ever used! There's enough space for everything but yet not too large or heavy! I will be ordering more in different colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Mega Wallet, July 1, 2012
This review is from: HOBO Vintage Lauren Wallet (Apparel)
I was on the hunt for an absolutely gigantic wallet because I'm one of those people who have and love absolutely gigantic purses. This is without a doubt the largest, most functional wallet I'd ever come across. The price was a deterrent at first, my everyday bag cost about $110 so having a wallet for the same price seemed ridiculous. When I just couldn't find anything else that looked like it could support ALL THE THINGS I stuff in my wallets, I caved. I bought Leaf first, and then Black, and I love them both. It fits all my club cards, all my credit cards, my checkbook (an insert from another, less spacious, and now discarded Fossil), has room for cash, coupons, receipts, a little Moleskine notebook and a pen. I prefer to use the ID sleeve for my Bus Pas so when I show it to board I only need to open the magnet closure instead of pulling the pass all the way out. In my opinion the only thing that could make this wallet BETTER is two ID sleeves.

I would never use this as just a clutch for two reasons 1) It doesn't fit the extra things like my not-slim phone, and my not-slim makeup. This is a Mega Wallet, but Guerlain makes some Mega Lipsticks, okay? 2) I don't like the leather quality. I just don't. I know that a lot of people like it but to me it feels a little thin, waxy, and flat. It LOOKS like it has a lot of character, but it doesn't FEEL that way. The total functionality of the wallet outweighs this for me, but I definitely wouldn't use it as a clutch.

I know some reviewers said they had a problem with the hardware chipping and on one of mine that's happening, but it's not glaringly offensive. I didn't even notice until I double checked both of mine to write this review. Another reviewer said they'd had a card demagnetized because of the magnet closure, but that has not happened to me. I hope mine last as long as some other reviewers.

HOBO Vintage Lauren Wallet