5.0 out of 5 stars Great purse!!
I chose this purse because I like big purses. It fits the bill perfectly. It's a great purse that will last for years and never go out of style. I would recommend it to all my friends.
Published 22 months ago by Ghee Mason

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty strap attachment - damaged my laptop when strap broke
I LOVED this bag until the strap broke (today) and damaged my macbook air. The metal pin attaching the strap to the rectangular d-ring is faulty. if you use this bag for more than carrying paper, wallet, sunglasses and laptop...beware! it does NOT carry laptops. Not even the 2.38 lbs macbook air. This bag was used for transporting a notebook, sunglasses, wallet, and...
Published 12 months ago by Stacey Swinehart

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purse!!, January 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my 3rd Hobo International bag..., May 8, 2013
I refuse to spend money on any other brand. All my Hobo's are in great condition as opposed to other name brand $100+ bags that show wear and have hardware issues. This is a VERY large bag, made of beautiful leather for a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bag and amazing colour!, March 28, 2014
I had admired this bag for a long time and when I needed a bit of shopping therapy I finally decided to buy it. It hasn't disappointed well made, beautiful colour. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag in a fun color, April 26, 2014
MDR (Dublin, OH USA) - See all my reviews
I have a Hobo Sheila bag in another color and I absolutely love it. When I saw it in violet here at such a great price I couldn't resist getting another one. The color is pretty and fun, and the bag is multifunctional and amazing. It reshapes to fit whatever you carry in it, so it gets rounded, smaller and slouchy if you just have regular purse contents in it, and it gets bigger and square if you pack it full of stuff. It's big enough to fit a laptop and more, plus it's made of quality Hobo leather and construction. It's comfortable to carry on your arm with the round handles as well as on your shoulder or as a cross body with the larger strap. You can't go wrong with this bag so get one while you can!

5.0 out of 5 stars Handles too small, January 5, 2014
The bag is amazing! However, the handles are too small and the strap is too long for me. I prefer handles opposed to a strap for my bags, but these were too small. I gave this bag a 5 star rating because it really is a nice bag, I just wish the handles were bigger.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the color, love the style, am torn on the weight of the leather..., April 23, 2014
This review is from: HOBO Sheila Oversized Cross-Body Handbag (Accessory)
It's a gorgeous bag, seriously. I love big bags, I love cross body bags - I really thought I'd hit the jackpot. Especially since I also love Hobo as a brand!

But, and it's a big but, the leather is THIN. I expected a bag with some weight to it and it feels seriously flimsy. Flimsy enough that I feel like the leather could actually TEAR vs just scratch if I caught it on something. I see another reviewer had a bag break right out from under her and yes, I could see that happening. I'm kind of disappointed since it's big enough to be a "carry everything for the day" bag, which includes a laptop for me. But, there's no way I'm trusting this bag to handle the weight of a laptop.

I almost returned it, to be honest. But, I got a great deal on it and really do love the color so much that I decided to keep it even though it won't be anywhere near as useful as I thought it would be.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST MULTI-USE BAG EVER!!, August 10, 2014
I've had two of these (black and caramel - an older color) - for a couple of years, and chose them because the leather, being thin, = equals a bag that is large but LIGHTWEIGHT. I use it often for oversea trips, can fit soooo much inside, but the bag itself does not add too much weight. It can be a carry-on, or a slouchy bag just for daily use, perfect for multi-use on long trips when you want to minimize the weight...and the number of packed bags. It really works for me - I'm thinking of getting a third one!! - a dark brown (charcoal) :) -- I get so many compliments on these, but most people balk at the price. However, it's like having 2 - or even 3 bags in one - totally worth the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very big and purple, May 27, 2014
Nice leather and a great size and color. The only negatives are the small handles and a zipper than can be difficult to zip/unzip at times. This is a really big purse, be warned, but I love it for work. I can bring my normal stuff, my lunch and my kindle without overstuffing the purse.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, June 12, 2014
I really like this bag. It is a large bag, great for trips.
Because it is large, it can get heavy. And because of this, I do wish the shoulder strap was a little wider & padded.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bag, October 25, 2013
It is a beautiful bag and roomy. I did not like the zipper that opens it on top. It is very hard to zip. I didn't want to have to deal with that on a daily basis.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›