5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, stylish crossbody
Published 13 months ago by terri812

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bag that didn't work for me
The pros:

This is an elegantly sleek and sophisticated cross-body handbag, which in most cases would be an oxymoron, and it is made with top-notch glazed leather. You can fit so much in this handbag because it is really the size of a regular bag. I purchased it in the taupe color Stone, and it is a perfect neutral shade.

The cons:

I am...
Published on August 29, 2011 by sue c.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bag that didn't work for me, August 29, 2011
The pros:

The cons:

I am 5'4" and slender. Here's where that nice, roomy size becomes a drawback. The dimensions of the bag were overwhelming on someone my height and build. Even with the strap adjusted to its shortest length, this large handbag hit me almost mid-thigh, which was not a good look and not comfortable at all. Another problem with the size is that although the bag itself is fairly light, you are tempted to fill it up as you would a regular handbag, which might give you some serious aches and pains in your neck and shoulder.

I think if you are much taller and perhaps bigger overall, you might be able to get away with wearing this bag. But for me, I regretfully had to return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, stylish crossbody, January 27, 2014
terri812 (Pittsburgh, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HOBO Vintage Lorna Cross-Body Handbag (Accessory)
I received this bag last week and took it on a trip to NYC this past weekend and it worked beautifully. It's a slender, sleek crossbody and comfortably held my wallet, makeup, cardholder and my gloves with room to spare. The zipper is easy to access in the front, and I love the way the bag lays flat across your body and is not bulky despite being fairly stuffed. There is also a convenient compartment on the back of the purse with a magnetic closure, perfect for receipts, etc. I got the homey ombre color which is a steal for the price, and the leather is sturdy with a beautiful sheen. LOVE this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love HOBO and love this bag!, July 30, 2013
The bag is super cute and soft. Has a subtle sparkle too. The lining is a very pretty compliment to the outside colors. I get compliments constantly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size, April 1, 2012
This review is from: HOBO Vintage Lorna Cross-Body Handbag (Accessory)
After reading the mixed reviews I am very pleased with my purchase. The handbag is a perfect size...not too large and not too small. I'm 5'3 with petite frame and found this handbag to fit me well. I love the size so much I will purchase another color.

2.0 out of 5 stars Want the black one? Don't waste your time., April 12, 2014
KellyG "selketkrb" (Broomfield, Colorado) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HOBO Vintage Lorna Cross-Body Handbag (Accessory)
The black bag doesn't come with the lovely B&W lining as shown on the stock photo. It's actually comes with REALLY ugly baby blue & Coral lining. Hideous actually. For such a structured/square and sophisticated bag to have a whimsical pastel floral lining is a big MISS for Hobo in general. However because I really liked the overall style of the bag I was actually thinking about keeping it.......until I tested the zipper. It was difficult zipping and unzipping the bag, the zipper stuck multiple times along the track for no apparent reason. That is an immediate "NO" in my book. Sending this dud back. It also feels pretty cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love!, February 24, 2014
I love this bag! I was nervous that I wouldn't like the yellow since I'm more of a neutral color person, but the brown mutes the yellow and really tones the whole color down. It's a perfect blend! The inside of the bag is spacious, but I did have to organize it pretty well to fit everything I wanted to fit in there. I was looking to downsize a little anyway, so that wasn't a problem. I saw a review before I bought it saying that it was too long for someone who is 5'3", but I'm 5'3" and I don't even have it on the shortest setting and it fits me perfectly! I am SO glad that I made this purchase and made the change to a cross-body bag! If you're questioning this purchase, DON'T! It's a great purchase and a huge bargain! Amazon's price on this bag cannot be beat!

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Purse but lining is not as pictured, February 14, 2014
J.P. (ADDISON, IL, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HOBO Vintage Lorna Cross-Body Handbag (Accessory)
It really is a beautiful purse. I bought it in black and the lining is orange and teal, not at all like the lining in the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag!, December 10, 2012
This is a great crossover bag. The color and suppleness of the leather make it. I'm thinking about buying in another color.

4.0 out of 5 stars Deceptively Large Bag, November 20, 2011
This review is from: HOBO Vintage Lorna Cross-Body Handbag (Accessory)
I have been a long time hobo international fan. This bag is very roomy and is much larger than advertised. I haven't used it yet, but I really like that it can be worn across your body and it looks beautiful! I will warn you the orchid looks more like an aubergiene-eggplant color. I am slightly disappointed about that as I loved the color represented in the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Crossbody bag, March 1, 2012
I love this bag. I have given up my cutesy designer handbags for crossbody handbags. I am a busy City lady, and need to have my hands free at a moment's notice. This bag is elegant, and the feel of the leather is outstanding. I love the width and height of the bag, but it could stand to be another 1-2 inches in depth. Other than that, this is an awesome, awesome bag. Take the word of a City lady.