5.0 out of 5 stars Love!
My favorite perfume ever! This size is huge and the price is a steal! When I'm out, I will absolutely be back to buy from this seller. This scent is perfect for day or night
Published 18 months ago by Kristen Danielle D'Alessandro

1.0 out of 5 stars BE VERY CAREFUL...
Be very careful not to buy this perfume from this seller. Its not authentic. I have the same bottle I bought from Macy's and the color and smell is completely not the same...
Published 1 month ago by Tanya

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, March 8, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent price and service, May 3, 2012
excellent price, fast delivery, good service, very satisfied with this purchase experience, will recommend Cosita Perfumes and will be my first option on my next purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Best Gift Ever!" She said., August 11, 2013
Got this for my roommate who is obsessed with Michael Kors and she loved it. They no longer sell this at the big cosmetics chains so I was really pleased to find it on here and for such a good price. The bottle is cute - simple glass with a bubbled look and gold top, very classic Hollywood. I really can't tell you much about the scent for when I asked her how it smelled she said, "Amazing." so that's all the info I have, haha. sorry!

4.0 out of 5 stars Smell doesn't last, May 9, 2013
I've been using this for about 2 months now, while I love the smell of it, it seems that the fragrance doesn't last more than hour or so. No sure if it's designed this way or what but I have to respray 3 to 4 times to keep the smell. I still like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic perfume, February 27, 2013
iarizona (Cave Creek, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
My wife loves it and so do I. We are disappointed that it is being discontinued. Would like to ask Michael Kors to reconsider.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE SO MUCH! and Miss it . . ., November 20, 2013
K. Francis (CT - United States) - See all my reviews
Regardless of ANYTHING read here, this is my very favorite scent and I miss it dearly. I HATE when scents are discontinued and this one I am having trouble letting go of. It's light and lovely, and I wish it could be back in production. It's flowery and sweet, and thought it's not overly strong, it does bring compliments throughout the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fall in Love, February 17, 2013
I am in Love with the scent of this Michael Kors Product. It is a must have item for any girl!

4.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors Very Hollywood, January 21, 2013
Arrived quickly, my favorite perfume, great price... but lid to the perfume bottle was cracked. It still fits on bottle tho.

5.0 out of 5 stars MMMMM smells so good, March 15, 2012
Gift for my daughter. Using the gift list on Amazon saves me every time and I was able to purchase this perfume for my daughter for Christmas. She loved it and when applying it my other daughter smelled it and asked for it for her birthday. So I purchased it twice.

1.0 out of 5 stars BE VERY CAREFUL..., July 25, 2014