5.0 out of 5 stars Another great screen protector from HORI
Published 9 months ago by Shishimaru

3.0 out of 5 stars Touchscreen cover is A+, top screen is a wreck.
Mainly only purchased this for the touch-screen cover. After playing the original DS for years without protection, it became a scratched mess. Learned my lesson, and decided to buy one for my 2DS. It came out perfectly for the touchscreen covering!

However, the top screen cover was ruined completely by obnoxious stickering .Horrible, absolutely horrible...
Published 1 month ago by Darcy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great screen protector from HORI, February 20, 2014
This review is from: HORI Screen Protective Filter - Nintendo 2DS (Video Game)
I always use HORI screen protectors for my own system as I find them to be the best, and so when I bought a 2DS for my nephew's birthday I knew I had to get these. Since the system doesn't close like the regular 3DS the screens are exposed, so screen protectors are a must. I installed the screen protectors myself and they went on smooth without any noticeable bubbles. They fit the 2DS screen perfectly (I did a little research and the size of the 2DS screens are slightly different than the 3DS, so don't just use a 3DS screen protector if you want a perfect fit). Once the system is powered on you can't event tell the screen protectors are there, and I can have the piece of mind that my nephew will be able to enjoy his system scratch free for a long time!

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, March 14, 2014
This review is from: HORI Screen Protective Filter - Nintendo 2DS (Video Game)
I have been using these screen protectors for a couple of weeks now. I haven't exposed my 2DS to any serious harm in that time, so I can't say how much they protect against scratches. I will say that they are relatively easy to apply. They do show fingerprints, but they're pretty easy to wipe clean with a microfiber cloth, and it keeps the prints off of my screen.

I am satisfied with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars As usual, HORI comes through..., April 19, 2014
This review is from: HORI Screen Protective Filter - Nintendo 2DS (Video Game)
You can never go wrong with HORI's screen protectors. I've been using there screen protectors since dsl times. Their screen protectors have done its job in "protecting" my screens from DS Lite, DSi, DSi XL, 3DS and now add to this list, the 2DS. I read online somewhere that 3DS screen protectors would work for the 2DS but, having doing a little more digging of information, there is a size difference to the screen for the two systems. If you want a screen protector that fits perfectly onto the 2DS screens, then you best go with the HORI brand. I've recommended their screen protectors to my friends and so far, everyone has been satisfied with the purchase. Wish they made screen protectors for smartphones. lol

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, May 18, 2014
This review is from: HORI Screen Protective Filter - Nintendo 2DS (Video Game)
This fits the Nintendo 2ds perfectly. Its made for it. Some screen protectors don't stay or fit but these do.

3.0 out of 5 stars Touchscreen cover is A+, top screen is a wreck., October 22, 2014
This review is from: HORI Screen Protective Filter - Nintendo 2DS (Video Game)

Thankfully there isn't really any contact with that screen, so scratching isn't a problem (for me).

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works!, August 10, 2014
This review is from: HORI Screen Protective Filter - Nintendo 2DS (Video Game)
If you're not used to installing protective screen covers, I suggest you stop and read the instructions before you rip everything open. I made the mistake of opening everything and was immediately confused. The instructions are in English and like 3 other languages, so I got off track for a bit. But after that, I was able to figure everything out and successfully install these protective screens! : ) No bubbles, no hassle, my screen is free of scratches! Yay!

4.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend for new comers!!, July 18, 2014
This review is from: HORI Screen Protective Filter - Nintendo 2DS (Video Game)
I would highly recommend buying these if you have a Nintendo 2DS. I have been a fan of Hori Screen protectors since the early days of Nintendo DS Lite. I only gave this product a four out of five stars because the screen protectors were confusing putting on compare to the other hori products. I still recommend these because they work fantastic and they leave no air bubbles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great screen protector, November 22, 2014
This review is from: HORI Screen Protective Filter - Nintendo 2DS (Video Game)
Actually has a system so application may very well be dust and bubble free first time.
Great screen protector.
Only thing I thought it would take up absolutely the whole screen,
in fact there will be a very tiny bit of space around all edges of both protectors.
Keep that in mind during application and it should come out centered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014