5.0 out of 5 stars Please read if seriously considering ordering this product~~
Published 22 months ago by ErisNecromantic

2.0 out of 5 stars A little too big
I have a naturally small waist of about 24 inches, and this belt is just a touch too big for it to fit snuggly. One Size does not fit all.
Published 23 months ago by 'Licous

5.0 out of 5 stars Please read if seriously considering ordering this product~~, February 4, 2013
This review is from: HOTER Black Lace-up Corset Style Elastic Cinch Belt -BLACK (Apparel)
Estimated delivery was not right,. I got it a bit late. ( 1 day later than last dated estimated delivery ) As far as the quality. It's pretty good, I love the belts. I bought white and black, and they both look lovely. I'm a 32' in waist on the smallest part, and my natural shape is that of an hourglass, yet I weigh 160. So, if you value the item more than caring about the delivery time. I suggest you go ahead en order the product. (: I plan to wear em with my dresses and with my shirts that flare out at the bottom, since the belts go well with blouses as such of a baby-doll shaped appearance. Delivery time, 2 out of 5. Product, 4 out of 5. Beware, it is indeed a cincher so it will indeed cinch your waist, meaning it is tight. Thank you for your time,. For I wished someone made a review such as mine giving vivid detail, yet I did not find one. So here you go gals. (;

2.0 out of 5 stars A little too big, January 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 22, 2013
This is the 3rd corset belt I've purchased from this company. I have the black and the brown one. They look really cute, and add a little sexiness to your outfit. I wore this white one the other day with a black tank top and skinny jeans. I got lots of compliments on the belt. I really like how it gives you the look of a corset without having to actually wear a corset. The price is great too! I've ordered the red one and the pink one as well. I can't wait to receive them!

2.0 out of 5 stars Belt wrinkles, December 6, 2012
The belt looks great when you first put it on,then it rolls an wrinkles up.You are not able to straighten it back out.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, February 20, 2013
I HAVE 3 OF THESE AND I CAN WEAR THEM WITH ALMOST ANY THING BUT THEY CAN NOT FIT ANYONE MY SISTER IS A PLUS SIZE AND SHE TRIED TO SQUEEZ INTO ONE AND IT WAS VERY UNCOMFORTABLE FOR HER SO THERES ARE FOR ABOUT SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZED PPL

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipping, December 25, 2012
This product was exactly as shown, more of a belt than a corset but still very cute for a smaller person. There is Velcro on the back that pops undone, my daughter just sewed it with the machine, but for the price you can't complain. Transaction was quick.z

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice piece!, October 30, 2013
Really cute, classy & just the right piece to add extra fire to a simple ensemble. Love the way it defines my waist!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, July 12, 2013
I love shopping amazon , all there stuff comes right away, this belt works very nice makes me look thin holds in my waist line

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Belt, May 9, 2013
This was a great product decision. It is a good quality and works just fine. I'd buy this one again.

4.0 out of 5 stars it works and has a sexy look., December 19, 2012
Its a quick easy way to get a sexy look . and if your feeling a bit bloated its just the thing. I got both black and white. very cool. !!