5.0 out of 5 stars Great faux waist cincher!
The item arrived in a timely fashion (5 days after order was placed), and was exactly as described. I'm very happy with it. It has adjustable open front lacing and a very strong Velcro closure in the back. It fit me pretty well. For anyone who wants a size reference for fit, I wear a Med top and Lrg bottom. I'm about 33" at my NATURAL waist. I'm in a size 12 pants. It was...
Published 22 months ago by Tribal Dancer

2.0 out of 5 stars Unless you are a size two...
First and for most, the product it not nearly as good looking or as big as the picture shows. Second of all, i'm not a heavy person, I'm a size 5, but I found it a struggle to get the belt to fit me. The belt provides some stretch but not much. Unless you are super skinny like a size 2, I don't recommend you spend your money on this product. Delivery of the belt was also...
Published on January 3, 2012 by Rose Marie

‹ Previous | 1 2 327 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Terribly cheap and small, October 25, 2013
This review is from: HOEREV Elastic Wide Band Elastic Tied Waspie Corset Waist Belt (Apparel)
This thing is a lot flimsier than it looks. Its really thin and definitely doesn't hold anything in. My waist is 30 in & it was pretty snug.

1.0 out of 5 stars Size is COMPLETELY OFF, September 12, 2013
I thought it would look great with a white shirt, a little flirty and sexy. I am 5'3" and 115lbs it was HUGE around my waist. Waste of $. I have a 24 to 25 inch and this is for someone with a 30 inch waist.

5.0 out of 5 stars A+ Corset, August 17, 2013
I needed these for a play. I ordered them for different type girls. They fit pretty well. If you are very tiny (size 4 or less) the belt might be a little big. It does not adjust to a smaller size. It did expand to the bigger sized girl because of the elastic. I will say that the product is made with strong materials. It looks good with the costume and the price was even better. I recommend this product if you are not sure to buy or not.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute belt, runs big; I measured it for interested buyers!, July 19, 2013
Lauren (Salt Lake City, UT) - See all my reviews
I like this belt a lot, but I have to alter it so it actually fits. I have a 26 inch waist, for reference, and I'll probably have to take it in about 2-3 inches. Not a big deal, especially for the price, but I haven't gotten around to doing it yet so I haven't actually worn it out!

For reference, the elastic parts are each 12 inches long and the pleathery part in the center with the laces is a little more than 6 inches, giving it a total of 30 inches around. You can also loosen the laces for more inches if you need it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Decorative Belt, May 27, 2014
The belt is pretty nice. Its really stretchy....I wear about a size 14 depending on the day. The lace up part is just decoration. The backside has Velcro to take it on and off with. the Velcro is really sturdy and strong. The only down side, is that its not super stiff, so if you wear it for a long time, it gets the creases where you bend over the most.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it super cute, December 19, 2013
I love this belt. Its a nice waist cincher and fits really nicely. And just to clarify i'm 5'8 and a174 lbs so i'm not skinny, and this still fits me nicely, i like the way it sucks me in. I wear it with skirts and dresses and it just looks great, I get a lot of compliments on it. I've worn it a lot and i've had it for quite some time now and its still in great shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice for a waist cincher!, November 26, 2013
I have been looking for a waist cincher for quite sometime to wear as part of a costume for Renaissance Faires. This item is perfect! It fit very well. I love the sturdy velcro closure in the back. It makes it easy to put on and take off. You don't need to lace and unlace everytime you wear it. It is very comfortable to wear. I wore it an entire day at a RenFest and it didn't even feel like I was wearing one. It gave me a waist when I don't have much of one. I would definitely recommend this waist cincher. I will be purchasing another one very soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great!, November 7, 2013
I was a little worried about how it was going to fit when I ordered it, but it was such a good price I figured that I can give it so someone if it didn't fit me. When it came in I noticed that the sides are elastic and velcro in the back. I was happy to see that. After trying it on, I became even more pleased at the fit. It didn't feel like it was squeezing the air out of me and it looked like it took inches off my waist! I guess that's what corsets do. It's a great product, exactly as it is described. Very fast shipping to Hawaii. I recommend this seller. Thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, Unique, but Big, November 5, 2013
My waist is 27 in and this was too big. I took in the elastic by 2 in or so and now it fits great. I get loads of compliments on it in my everyday wear and makes my curves look killer. I can tell that it will last maybe a year and a half with semi-frequent use.

5.0 out of 5 stars It'll do., October 19, 2013
For the price I can't complain. However, a lot of the other reviews are from bigger girls everyone of them said it fit tight or too small or just right. I'm a size 4 reading reviews from sizes 14+ and up.... this does not give a realistic review for smaller girls such as myself.
I did read one review where the girl is a size 2 she said it was big on her. I read one review of a size 5-6 she said it was perfect. So I had to find out for myself. If anything else to give a realistic review. Its too big by at least 2 inches on the waist.
So problem is easily resolved either I gain a dress size or more to make it fit LMAO... or I just simply get another strip of Velcro and put it on the back of the belt and well it should work...I mean for the money its worth it....its a really cute belt.

‹ Previous | 1 2 327 | Next ›