Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 16, 2013
It's NOT a corset!!! It's only "styled" like a corset. It will NOT span the width of you waist and tuck up under your breasts. It is 5" wide and the tips that are longer probably extends to 7". It may stretch as long as the description says, but I would guess you wouldn't be able to breath. For a few bucks, I guess I got what I paid for. I am going to try and post pics with a ruler so you have a reference because their pic definitely makes it look like a corset. It is good quality material and well constructed, but definitely a BELT.
review image review image
on October 4, 2012
The item arrived quickly, and the packaging was nice. The material is good for the price, although it definitely comes kind of small. I'm on the plus side, and it didn't so much cinch as crush and squeeze. It would be nice for a regular size, though.
on May 9, 2013
I got this belt more for wearing with my renaissance faire costume than for daily wear. The picture is accurate and it is decently made. I probably wont be wearing this with my everyday clothing, but it works fine for a costume. The lacing is cosmetic only, dont expect this to actually cinch in your waist. It fits me perfectly, I am 5 foot and 110 pounds, but it was way too small for my mom who is 5 foot 2 and 160 pounds, so be aware that it is made for women who are on the smaller size. If you are gonna buy this for daily wear, Id recommend spending the extra money on a nicer belt. It did arrive quickly though, so thats a plus.
on September 1, 2015
Ordering this, I knew it'd be small and belt like (as opposed to larger like an actual corset.) And I was ok with that. I knew it wasn't an actual lace up. Ok with that as well. What I didn't realize, was how much it was going to cinch my waist. And not in a flattering way. Unfortunately, I don't have enough muscle tone, so the belt takes me from normal human curves to actual hourglass. And not in a sexy 50's pin-up way.

The full length is just over 29 inches, but remember that the two ends overlap (Velcro) so it's a little shorter than that. These are cheap, so it's not the end of the world that they fit a bit tight. I'll find a use for them at some point (maybe remove the velcro. It gets caught on everything. Everything.) I'd suggest taking a second to measure yourself while considering this.
review image review image review image
on December 10, 2012
This cinch belt is pretty but it rolls over when you sit down in it. I'm not real happy this is purchase.
on September 27, 2015
for the cost it was perfect, I can't really afford a fancy Corset just yet, and needed something for the ren fair and this was it. I loved it, it was snugg but very comfy to wear for hours. You can easily move in it, bend down, sit down and so forth. I did take it off to sit when I went to relax but it will hold creases if you bend in it to much.
review image
on October 23, 2012
I bought this for a steampunk costume and I really like it! I was afraid the fit would be off but it fit my waist (26in for reference) perfectly. Great for the price, would certainly buy again.
on April 3, 2013
I am really please with this :) read reviews on how small it was & figured it would just fit me in the ribs area. but this seems to fit in the belt area too. There is not a lot of stretch! The color seems to me darker in person then in photo.
on September 12, 2015
Beautiful cinch belt! Wore it to a medieval festival. Hard to see in this photo, but it was the perfect piece to pull an otherwise closet costume together at the fair and look authentically medieval. Very comfortable, too.
review image
on November 1, 2012
OK well one size doesnt always fit all,
it did fit me but let me tell you it was barely holding on and holding in my ribs
very true corset
its worth the price because it brought my costume together
but i dont have planns for it later
gotta take some real measurments..