Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on December 15, 2011
I read the other reviews before purchasing this item and even though only 2 reviews were left they both had 5 stars and I was willing to try it and it's a good price so you can't complain too much if they aren't perfect. Well not only were they shipped out MUCH faster than I anticipated and much faster than they stated but they packaged it with great care which I didn't expect. I got a case for the glasses and a cleaning cloth which was a pleasant surprise (I don't know if it was stated in the product outline I didn't read that far into it honestly).

In any case the glasses look exactly like the image, they are beautiful and a good color that doesn't make everything so dark you can't see through them but my only issue with them is that they are MUCH larger than I thought. They are shaped like tear drops obviously where the bottom is narrower and goes down further but it's longer down my face than I would have liked but regardless they look good and good on me.
on March 31, 2015
For years (6, I think) I've worn the same glasses from Armani; large lens aviators with wide arms. I think I've owned 4 pair over the years. Sadly, Armani discontinued that style of sunglasses a couple of years ago. I haven't found anything that is similar until these sunglasses!

The lenses are large, arms are soft/flexible (not in a 'flimsy' way, in a comfy way) and they came with a large, hard case as well as a protective/cleaning pouch. They are very comfortable.

I'm so happy I found these glasses!
on April 23, 2013
So, I ordered these a couple years back and they were perfect. Since then, I'd misplaced them, and had to order them again. These are the only aviators I've tried on/purchased that fit my face the right way. They are bigger than most in-store aviators, but not giant like the cheesy glasses we see girls wearing these days. Love them!
on July 17, 2013
I am very pleased with my purchase not only because the glasses look great but also because I was so impressed by the customer service. After I ordered 2 of these glasses and used them for just a couple of days , I noticed that the lenses were a little loose so I tried to be very careful when I was wearing these glasses . After a few days the lenses fell off.Because I loooove the way they look, I tried to see if maybe I can get them replaced . Within a day I recieved an answer from the costumer service and I was told that they will replace both my glasses and I don't even have to waste me time returning the damaged ones. I was impressed with how fast they responded and sent me the new pairs .
on February 22, 2014
Best thing about this order was the shipping. Shipped quickly after ordering and arrived earlier than expected.
The glasses are just ok. From reading previous reviews, i thought these big glasses would be just right for my "big face" but be warned, they are pretty big.
Also the color of the glasses is much lighter than the picture. I was specifically looking for black gradient glasses and these are a purple lens. Not even the frames look black.
The most disappointing thing about this order though is the fact that the product description says the glasses include a lens cleaning cloth and this cloth is also included in the photos yet I received a (somewhat useless) bag for my glasses. The fact that the description stated the glasses came with a case and a cloth is part of the reason why I purchased them, along with the color, so I'm feeling pretty duped. I was going to purchase the amber version of the glasses but I've definitely changed my mind.
on September 30, 2013
These glasses are friggen the bomb! They are so well made..this is the second pair i have bought. Everything about these shades scream QUALITY ...YOU will NOT go wrong if you order these...I bought the first pair for my son and he is really picky, when I saw how nice his were I ordered these, and OMG these shades are my favorites ever!! THIS COMPANY really rocks! The way they fit and grip your head, everything, the case that comes with them is worth the money alone, you can't go wrong, the best money spent! SUPER HAPPY CUSTOMER RIGHT HERE!!:)
on May 22, 2014
Glasses look good / fit well. They are cheap and when I took it out of the case for the first time and opened the legs, one of them came off. I super glued it and haven't had a problem since. (It's been several months.)

You get what you pay for, they do the job, would buy again.
on January 16, 2012
A good pair of sunglasses. Covers the entire eyes. Build quality is not too bad. Not flimsy or plasticky. Good choice for the price.
on June 10, 2014
I purchased these sunglasses as a present for my grown daughter. First of all they look great on her and the quality and shade of the glasses are perfect for her eye problem. I consider these glasses to be of great quality, design and purpose. Shipment came quick.
I highly recommend these glasses and the seller.
on August 4, 2015
Came with a great case and wipe....BUT I dropped the (they were hanging off of my shirt) going up the stairs. Less than a t foot drop and the lense popped out. Every once in a whole they pop out. But they go back in (not all the way) but the hold. They are big. But that's what I expected (I have a big head!)