Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HP Mini 110-1125NR 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - Up to 8 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Starter)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 15, 2015
Excellent seller. Fast shipping. I would totally recommend. A+++
on September 14, 2015
its ok cam not soo good but is usable nice for kids
on December 11, 2014
love it. fast and does what i need.
on February 8, 2010
I ordered this computer for my 9 year old daughter thinking how excited she would be on Christmas morning! I was right, she was excited. She barely notice that the top right corner of the screen had a huge dark area. But I noticed right away. Since i am not much of a computer person I thought maybe the batteries needed to be charged or maybe the room we were in was too dark. Today i brought the computer in to my office which is very bright. Still the same dark spot. Unfortunately Amazon has a 30-day return policy so we are stuck with this defective computer. I order from Amazon very often but I will be rethinking that in the future. If a company sells you defective merchandise, they should make it right. Even if it is 45 days later....Big disappointment!
on January 6, 2015
very very good
on February 13, 2010
I bought this computer for my girlfriend, and she really likes it! It is easy to carry, has enough space to save your documents, you can access the internet, check your email, do your homework, etc,

The only thing I hate is that it comes with the "starter" version of Windows 7, which is really a pain in the...

Other than that I would really recomend this netbook! Thank you Amazon!
on July 4, 2010
Purchased this HP mini 110-1125NR based on price and some on line reviews. I am pleased with the product. The only complaint I have at this time is the volume of the speakers; I think they should produce a little more volume. Overall this net book works very well for me and it should be much easier to travel with instead of my laptop with the 17 inch screen.
on February 15, 2015
Excellent
on January 12, 2015
Excelente
on February 10, 2010
I purchased this for my husband, and he loves it! I also purchased a cordless mouse, and this little computer is just the ticket for doing things online while watching tv, and at a fraction of the cost of a laptop.