Questions & Answers
HP 2011x 20-Inch LED Monitor - Black
by HP
4.4 out of 5 stars (183)
Used & New from: $89.99
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
vote
how do you shut it? Mar 11, 2014
Huh?
Mar 11, 2014 by jrmendoza7
votes
Really, it is all about pixels and display resolution. The monitor size often means larger pixels, not more of them. I bought 4 HP2011x monitors that I intend to use in a rotated fashion. However, The standard back mounting are not present on the HP2011x nor can you rotate the monitor on the stand that comes with the monitor. The HP2011x is a poor choice if you are looking for a monitor you can use rotated in portrait orientation.
Oct 26, 2013 by Todd Fischer
votes
I couldn't find any references to such an accessory or option in the manual.
Jul 1, 2014 by Hon Lee
votes
Standard US household current
Apr 27, 2014 by Patricia
votes
It's possible with proper adapters. The Apple Mini has a USB Lightening connection. The Hp monitor has only a 15 pin and a HDMI hook ups. You may be able to purchase a cable with the USB on one end and the 15 pin or HDMI on the other. But something tells me that you will need a conversion box that receive a USB on one side and a 15 pin on the other. In this case the hook ups you will need will be a USB to USB cable and a 15 pin to a 15 pin cable. Depending on the box (for the 15 pin), you will need to find out if you will need a double male end cable. USB's are interchangeable of course. To be honest, the technology is out there but it may be hard to find. I hope this information was helpful. Blessings Mellissa2010. Update! Just found out that it does not have an HDMI connection.
Feb 23, 2013 by Stanley West
votes
votes
I can't say since I have not tried it on a G4. I would guess 'Yes.' To me, the question is whether it would work on a Mac vs the PC. Again I would guess 'Yes' but not unequivocally so.
Jan 16, 2013 by TMRadius
votes
No, no HDMI.
Mar 12, 2013 by Jeremy Ryan Kelso
votes
Yeah, it does. I ended up getting an HDMI to 15 pin cord because if your laptop has an hdmi port it fits better and won't come out.
Oct 5, 2012 by smlyon2009
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers